Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Amasius

1. Amasius

Game News Avadon 3: The Warborn announced, coming September 14th

Nah, Vogel pumps out a new game (or a remake of an old one) every year, whild Vince (he'll always be Vaultdweller to me) need a decade... So yeah, no chance that we'll get tired of Iron Tower games anytime soon... ;)
  2. Amasius

Game News Underrail Dev Log #44: New trailer, release date is now December 18th

Exactly. Man, 2015 was a damn fine year for RPGs - lots of good reasons never to touch Fallout F4il.
  3. Amasius

Review RPG Codex Review: The Age of Decadence

Coming from Roxor this is pretty much a 12/10 review... Nah, surprisingly good analysis. There are some minor points I disagree with in the review, like there were some minor things that bugged me about AoD, but in the end they were well worth my money/reading time. :salute:
  4. Amasius

Unhealthy interest in sales figures

It would be stupid to treat AoD like all the shovelware on Steam. While it doesn't have massappeal it is unique even nowadays where we have plenty of indie RPGs unlike a dekade ago when VD started development. Jeff Vogel learned his lesson with steam sales (check out his blog posts) and unlike...
  5. Amasius

Game News The Age of Decadence Released

The first piece about AoD from RPS was quite disappointing but todays one by Richard Cobbett is a fun read and this comment from him is promising: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/10/19/age-of-decadence-impressions/ So they are reviewing it, nice.
  6. Amasius

Dude, how many RPGs are there that are released EARLIER than announced? :lol: I waited only a fucking decade and damn, was it worth it.
  7. Amasius

Today is my favorite Thursday ever. :salute:
  8. Amasius

New Commie Gestapo Tyrant Policies of RPGCodex

Oh man, I suddenly have the desire to replay Realms of Arkania. Hm, that's actually not a bad idea.
  9. Amasius

Game News Seven Dragon Saga July Update

Yep - it's undead.
  10. Amasius

Interview Matt Chat 300: Half of a Chris Avellone Interview

Yeah, the Bartle interviews were great, interesting guy with a lot of insight and not shy to show some of his bitterness and desillusions. Matt got a lot better at doing interviews, though the rest of his show besides the interviews is still pretty much unwachable boring.
  11. Amasius

Community So long, farewell, Pawel Kaczarewski

I'm amazed, that a Codex regular had real friends... just kidding, welcome. This place might be a shithole, but if you aren't easily offended it can also be quite fascinating. Oh - and you might be wrong about this one: "but my game is turn based strategy, so I didn't see the point in...
  12. Amasius

Interview Matt Chat 284: Interview with Whalenought Studios

This was the best interview I've seen by Matt yet - he's not only well prepared, but also relaxed and funny. Those two made it easy for him, lovely couple and a really promising game. I love all I've seen so far and I'm grateful that finally someone picks up on Darklands legacy. About fucking time.
  13. Amasius

Information Colin McComb on Black Isle's cancelled Playstation Planescape game at Eurogamer

Imagine they would have cancelled Planescape Torment and developed this console-abnomination... *shudder*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom