Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Anabanana

1. Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

I am amazed at my own powers of persuasion. Real talk though, I am kinda sad we never got to find out what the deal was with that mysterious creepy priest guy in the cathedral. Never voting right after a long stressful day at work again lawl.
  2. Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

I was in a bad mood and not thinking straight, okay? Don't judge me...! *collapses, sobs quietly in the corner* This is why nobody should ever give me access to nuclear codes. Anyway, I personally want to angel diplomacy so bad... but it's pretty clear that the only sane option is to GTFO at...
  3. Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

Ah, yes, the sweet sweet sound of the 'Dex fucking up and flinging shit at each other as usual. I've (not really) missed this place. Really though, is there any point in holding back now? It's time for the entirety of Methuss to DIE THE DEATH! SENTENCE TO DEATH! GREAT EQUALIZER IS THE...
  4. [LP CYOA] 傳

Man, I was actually about to flop to B because there were good arguments, but Nevill annoyed the fuck out of me so I didn't. And then when I got back it was too late. Oops! This is heavenly retribution for not going for the Brown Wedding, Codex. Heavenly retribution. CB
  5. [LP CYOA] 傳

Eh, Esquilax, my vote is currently at C>A2, actually.
  6. [LP CYOA] 傳

Let me reiterate: I fucking hate you all. :x
  7. [LP CYOA] 傳

This CYOA is doing a piss-poor job of living up to its name. We're supposed to be a fucking LEGEND. Jesus fucking christ people. :x
  8. [LP CYOA] 傳

I can't believe we missed out on this. :negative: If we're not going to rollback, can we please at least get a full write-up of what could have been, treave? Pleaaaaaase?
  9. [LP CYOA] 傳

Yeah, I added an A2 conditional to my vote. If killing Zhang Manxing can prevent him from raping people in the future, I think we should do it, regardless of Lingshu's feelings. Rehabilitation/jailing him for attempted rape is pretty impossible at this point. He is an unrepentant rapist who...
  10. [LP CYOA] 傳

This man needs to die, but we shouldn't drag Song Lingshu into this. If we want to have any chance at all of getting her back into the position of sect head, her reputation needs to be perfect. Though come to think of it, if we let Zhang Manxing live, everyone's going to know that she's...
  11. [LP CYOA] 傳

I'm going to go with C, as useless as it might be at this point. We can kill the barking dog later, when Song Lingshu isn't involved. EDIT: Make that a C > A2.
  12. [LP CYOA] 傳

Jing, we failed you. I'm so sorry. :negative:
  13. [LP CYOA] 傳

You should've flopped to C1. I'm blaming you personally. (As always.)
  14. [LP CYOA] 傳

...fuck, I was about to go remove my Bx vote. Fuck me. I fucking hate you all. :x (Can we still get the Brown Wedding as a bonus update to rub it in the face of all the anti-C motherfuckers?)
  15. Myth: A New Age CYOA

C. More power hell yeah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom