Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Angelo85

1. Angelo85

Blood Bowl 3

A new approach to DLC:
  2. Angelo85

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

Yeah the Multiplayer got scrapped because of the bug ridden, rushed release according to Phillip Weber: https://www.eurogamer.net/cyberpunk-2077-multiplayer-had-to-go-away-after-games-rocky-launch-1
  3. Angelo85

The Indie Bundle Mega Thread

mild incline this month for the Humble Bundle.
  4. Angelo85

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

ITT people talk about Omryn, but I think the other revealed new merc "Livewire" has more potential as a headscarf wearing, hair colored techie girl:
  5. Angelo85

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters - Grey Knights turn-based tactical RPG

Refunded just shy of two hours in. I was hoping I'd like it since I'm hugely into 40k, but at the same time I loathe NuXcom. This one turned out too similar to the latter for my taste. Especially the "pod" gameplay. King Arthur on the other hand was a very pleasant surprise and for me personally...
  6. Angelo85

Anime Your test site sucks

Change scary. Change bad.
  7. Angelo85

Incline Evil Dead: The Game - co-op multiplayer action (crossplay between Playstation/Xbox/Epic)

For instance the character advancement and levelling each character individually is pretty much 1:1 taken from Dead by Daylight. Also converting points is akin to the blood web.
  8. Angelo85

Incline Evil Dead: The Game - co-op multiplayer action (crossplay between Playstation/Xbox/Epic)

Watching some Twitch streams and game seems alright. Like a mix between Left 4 Dead and Dead by Daylight.
  9. Angelo85

I noticed you removed me from your ignore list. Your eyes are not worthy to gaze upon my genius...

I noticed you removed me from your ignore list. Your eyes are not worthy to gaze upon my genius. Add me back to your ignore list and continue to live in blissful ignorance.
  10. Angelo85

Favorite RPG from each decade?

This is more a "most memorable" instead of favorite (because there's just too many!): 90s: RoA 3: Shadows over Riva 00s: Baldur's Gate 2 10s: UnderRail 20s: Pathfindder: WotR
  11. Angelo85

Gimme some RPGs to look forward to for the rest of the year. Please.

Most of the interesting candidates were already mentioned. Some additional "potentially" interesting ones: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1403440/Broken_Roads/ https://store.steampowered.com/app/1334230/Revolution_The_Spark/...
  12. Angelo85

Vapourware Interesting currency in a cRPG?

There's quite a few games that do this, most prominently probably Might n Magic.
  13. Angelo85

byIPIKAB.htm

Literally three Threads below yours: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/why-does-the-codex-download-shit-onto-my-pc.142869/ From what I understand it is a bug connected to using Firefox. According to the Chief Technology Officer the downloaded .htm files are empty and not harmful, you can just...
  14. Angelo85

Five RPGs that I must play

Kind of a broad question which is hard to answer in this form to be honest. For individual recommendations might be good to be more specific e.g. do you mind real-time/turnbased, solo/group, can you stand ancient graphics/systems etc. But not to leave you completely dry, as a general guide you...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom