Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Annie Mitsoda

1. Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

Hells bells, I'm fucking ELATED to going back to really making the game proper instead of racking my brain for ways to get the news about the Kickstarter out. All my powers were being put into that. Forums, emails, interviews, videos... it takes a fuckload of time. And there were even interviews...
  2. Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

To all Codexians who chipped in - thank you guys really deeply and sincerely. With all my game designer powers, I will work to make Dead State worthy of your trust and contributions, and help bring about the Incline. HOORAY THE GREAT INCLINE!
  3. Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

I've never seen anything like that last 10 minutes before. My brain fucking exploded. SO AWESOME. We have animals now, oh fuck yes, we have animals now. I am ELATED. This is going to be fucking dope. :D
  4. Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

Oh SHIT. You're within $50 of that next tier, Codexians!!! <3 I am elated. ELATED! And alcohol has nothing to do with it! (...okay, okay, VERY LITTLE to do with it, but fuckit I just came from a wedding so it's okay.)
  5. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

Aw. That was balls. Not so much with the warning on that one, like "oh, the roads are dangerous" and "bandits carry bows." And wtf good are Lumens if they can be at max power and not block ONE ARROW? Feh. ...although I wish we could just reload for that part and be like DO-OVER but I am unsure...
  6. Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

I wanted to let you guys know that Brandon (our graphic artist) and Oscar and myself are coordinating on a Codex poster EVEN NOW, and it's gone through a couple revisions, and it's looking more and more excellent with each revision. (Also, you guys are fantastic. HAIL TO THEE, CODEXIA!) :love:
  7. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

I am concerned about the wellbeing of our fair queen-to-be, but at the same time... I hate to refuse a party! Save and then... PAAAAARTY!
  8. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

I second the court motion. TO COURT WITH YOUUUU
  9. Community Let's raise $5,000 for Dead State.

Ulminati has the right of it. 15 copies, distributed at Codexian discretion. I do love this Thunderdome idea, but I suppose some OTHER, non-fatal contest will be involved, as it was with Wasteland 2. I am particularly excited to see what texts people come up with... not to mention the equipment...
  10. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

Internal Affairs (especially critical these days, I'd say) Wield Magic
  11. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

Spy outfit is super rad. LOOOOOOOOVE the monocle. I'd say to send the kid to your uncle, as sending him to the granddad might irk the mom, and vice versa. Adopted by a royal, however, might seem like you're grooming him and showing favor to their house (and no disfavor to either in...
  12. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

She should brush up on her Novan history if she's gonna be dealing with nobles, methinks. Also let us not forget DANCE LESSONS
  13. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

newcomer - RK seemed conflicted over the vote, so I figured I'd vex him further. :P
  14. In Progress The Queen is Dead! Conquer the Queen!

OK, I'll cop to the fact that I've been following this. I say she's too young to get tied down! POLITELY REFUSE THE PROPOSAL! :eek:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom