Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by AnnoyanceCrime

1. AnnoyanceCrime

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Thats good? Hurray, you saved my wife from vampires. But fuck off now I need to sleep. She can go with you until im awake. Honestly I dont think they went far enough, For example with merchants, where they only operate at certain hours. Would you REALLY pass on buying shit like dragon bone from...
  2. AnnoyanceCrime

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

I dont like this. Please tell me that you are still working on it and will implement it eventually.
  3. AnnoyanceCrime

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I just want to say, that from potato perspective, just translated text and no voices is a huge decline.
  4. AnnoyanceCrime

KickStarter Pathologic 2 (AKA Pathologic remake)

I would be more worried for the quality of the game if gaming journalists actually did like it.
  5. AnnoyanceCrime

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Not really, its a rather common opinion.
  6. AnnoyanceCrime

http://ice-pick.com/en/the-state-of-pathologic-2/
  7. AnnoyanceCrime

What RPG are you most excited for?

While Disco Elysium is looking amazing, i dont think it is going to have everything i am expecting from an RPG. It might revolutionize the storytelling in role playing games, but will it have interesting tactical combat together with deep character building? Devs are trying to prove that their...
  8. AnnoyanceCrime

There was only one playable character in Marble Nest, which was a some sort of demo, but not really. Remake is going to have 3 characters, just like the first one.
  9. AnnoyanceCrime

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

I'd take higher HP/damage over something player has completely no control, like increasing the chance to master strike. There should be an option to counter the master strike, they are really overpowered. It should cost quite a bit of stamina though, so there would be no endless countering.
  10. AnnoyanceCrime

Vampyr - vampire action-RPG from Life Is Strange devs

Writing is bad to average. When given 2 dialogue options you should always start with the left one, if you pick the right node, your character might say something he doesnt know yet. Even though the game have nice "everyone have secrets you need to discover" mechanic, NPCs still often tell you...
  11. AnnoyanceCrime

HITMAN, the new episodic Hitman - GOTY Edition

This surely has to be season 2, right? right?
  12. AnnoyanceCrime

Battlefield 5 - going back to WW2

This game should crash and burn. But it wont, its a battlefield game, millions of casuals will still gladly eat this shit.
  13. AnnoyanceCrime

RPGs cannot have action-based movement or combat, Fallout: New Vegas is not an RPG

Betrayal at Krondor isnt an RPG. WWE games are RPGs. Because its bullshit there has to be something more than just that.
  14. AnnoyanceCrime

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

What exactly is hardcore mode? If it is a higher difficulty setting then it is very much needed. While early game was really fun, in mid/late you was way too strong which made the combat rather boring. I mean, what else could it be, this game already has hunger and sleep "systems". I think ill...
  15. AnnoyanceCrime

KickStarter Stoneshard - open world roguelike RPG - now available on Early Access

I actually found the demo to be quite fun, but found myself unable to finish it, because one of the friendly NPCs blocked the way. He was immortal, so I couldnt kill him and leave. Devs made this thread, so maybe they are going to read this and fix it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom