Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Apostle Hand

1. Apostle Hand

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Is it possible to respec your character when you reach lost chapel in chapter 2? also, what is the level cap for this game and does it depends on game difficulty (I'm playing on core) Dragonheir Scion really interests me so I would want to try it out
  2. Apostle Hand

NWN Neverwinter Nights (NWN & NWN2) Modules Thread

well I started third chapter but it didn't give the option of leveling up. maybe when I did something wrong.
  3. Apostle Hand

Crispy™ Crispy retardoed my thread about toy cars just because I put a Jamiroquai video in it

Would you be so kind King Crispy to restore my toy cars thread ? I will post pics of toy cars and describe them.
  4. Apostle Hand

Crispy™ Crispy retardoed my thread about toy cars just because I put a Jamiroquai video in it

Who cares if I placed Jamiroquai song. If you asked me politely I would place car toys pics and maybe some other toy car enthusiast would emerge, you hairy pervert. I will report this to authorities and you will hear about this.
  5. Apostle Hand

thanks. can I start a new game and jump straight to chapter 3 with new class and race because I got bored several years ago and uninstalled it, together with savegames? also, does it still work good on diamond edition or I must instal EE? Last question : which weapons you can coat poison with...
  6. Apostle Hand

Arkane Quake VS. Unreal Tournament

Which one do you prefer? I like Quake better because it came out first in video game club.
  7. Apostle Hand

Why are people accusing shooters and other violent games for influencing mass murderers?

mass murderers are worst kind of criminals. anyone with a rifle can go on a killing spree and get arrested and killed.
  8. Apostle Hand

Crispy™ Crispy lies

Old and young in heart
  9. Apostle Hand

is the epic vrock worth investing into considering how hard enemies are in latter chapters of swordflight?
  10. Apostle Hand

Diablo IV

codex tolerance for alcohol rambling faggots is unacceptable
  11. Apostle Hand

Why are people accusing shooters and other violent games for influencing mass murderers?

They will kill regardless of those kind of games and there are millions of healthy people who are playing those games and are perfectly adjusted.
  12. Apostle Hand

Crispy™ Crispy lies

shitty developer shitposting in rpgcodex
  13. Apostle Hand

DU promote me to be Codex Public Library moderator

Most of my posts are there, I will do good job of removing trash threads and gd shit.
  14. Apostle Hand

How long can you play rpgs without passing out?

Unlike shooters, racing games which I can play very long I don't have visual hallucinations when I walk outside. But I can play rpgs very long with help of coffee and cigarettes (and some food).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom