Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Arch-Vile

1. Arch-Vile

Learn the difference between shit-rating someone's post and insulting him directly, moron. Also...

Learn the difference between shit-rating someone's post and insulting him directly, moron. Also, that insult is kindergarten-level.
  2. Arch-Vile

Best "Gimmick" Levels

I really liked that one in the first Quake which featured low gravity:
  3. Arch-Vile

Quality poster.

Quality poster.
  4. Arch-Vile

Deus Ex GMDX: Deus Ex Advancement Mod v9 Released!

Do you know if it has anything to do with a previous translation for vanilla Deus Ex hosted by ClanDLAN? If so, I remember it being kinda crappy, but maybe they have updated it since I used it for the first time.
  5. Arch-Vile

KickStarter STASIS - An Indie Space Adventure Game - now with CAYNE DLC

A dumb question about the ending:
  6. Arch-Vile

1eyedking Is Thief a downgrade from Deus Ex/System Shock 2/etc?

Warren Spector, I believe. :lol:
  7. Arch-Vile

1eyedking Is Thief a downgrade from Deus Ex/System Shock 2/etc?

The first Thief is superior in both level design and gameplay to System Shock 2. The latter doesn't even experiment with light and sound sources at all, (despite having been built within the same engine) which is a waste, as even the first System Shock included dark areas (maintenance level)...
  8. Arch-Vile

The Age of Decadence Spanish Translation Thread

Released on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/games/aod/announcements/detail/704082239826890542 Dungeon Rats should follow Soon™.
  9. Arch-Vile

Dungeon Rats FAQ

Kos_Koa is actually Mazin, the artist responsible for the character portraits, interface and concept art. Nick is simply named "Nick" in these forums.
  10. Arch-Vile

Dungeon Rats FAQ

Someone made a guide on Steam that explains how to use the ones from AoD: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=793277063
  11. Arch-Vile

Would like to, but it all depends on how much time will I have in the future. I don't know much about Sunfire's project, though.
  12. Arch-Vile

Yeah, he gave us access to the files, answered all our questions and helped us a bit with the interface graphics. :salute:
  13. Arch-Vile

We started when the game was released, and it's taken us hundreds of hours of work. Take into account that Cazzeris and I translated about 95% of the files, while the Russian translation team consisted of more than 20 people.
  14. Arch-Vile

Everything has already been translated (dialogues, interface, items, ending slides, etc). We just need to test it before updating the game on Steam. Some screenshots:
  15. Arch-Vile

Cazzeris and I have been working on this translation for over a year (with the help of some more folks), and now it's almost ready to be released, but first we need to be sure that everything works as it should. If any Spanish-speaking codexer is interested in testing the game in Spanish, here...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom