Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ArchAngel

1. ArchAngel

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Watching wokesters melting about first game was the best part about this game.
  2. ArchAngel

No Rest For The Wicked - Isometric Action RPG with Unprecedented Verticality from The Maker of Ori Games - now on Early Access

Now that Unity is dying gamers are going to need a new designated bad guy for bad coded games :D
  3. ArchAngel

Stormgate - sci-fi/fantasy RTS from ex-Blizzard devs

So they decided to focus into MP and cannot even get that part right lol
  4. ArchAngel

Turn-Based Tactics Capes - turn-based superhero tactics from Hand of Fate devs - coming May 29th

VA is pretty bad. Hopefully game is still good but I got a feeling it was not very ambitious.
  5. ArchAngel

Path of Exile is a MAJESTIC incline

I've been ready for PoE2 2 leagues ago (6 months ago).
  6. ArchAngel

No Rest For The Wicked - Isometric Action RPG with Unprecedented Verticality from The Maker of Ori Games - now on Early Access

That was one fight with stupid Druid. I am doing WT4 with no problems now.
  7. ArchAngel

Wartales - turn-based mercenary band RPG by Northgard developer - now with Pirates of Belerion + The Tavern Opens DLCs

They need to give you your own keep as kind of base of operations instead of a Tavern.. they should let you become like a mercenary general.
  8. ArchAngel

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

But isn't that AoE scream Psi 2 ability?
  9. ArchAngel

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Maybe it requires base Psi Rating, not modified by Unsanctioned Psyker of Indira.
  10. ArchAngel

Also game spams you with samey but slightly different weapons and gear. Also a lot of situational gear. Most of the time it is a chore to read through all of them and equip 6 people with such gear.. now I feel crazy about complaining how gear in old D&D games was just +1, +2 and such :D
  11. ArchAngel

Diablo IV

Gameplay loop does suck unless you can minimize using basic attacks. I just need one of two uniques and at least for druid I can make gameplay loop fun.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom