Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Aruil

1. Aruil

I guess I'm no longer your friend? That was fast.

I guess I'm no longer your friend? That was fast.
  2. Aruil

It's a mystery.

It's a mystery.
  3. Aruil

Anyway, nobody wants me on their side. My avatar is representative of my average luck/success.

Anyway, nobody wants me on their side. My avatar is representative of my average luck/success.
  4. Aruil

Technically if i pick free speech, doesn't that also make it a gaming site?

Technically if i pick free speech, doesn't that also make it a gaming site?
  5. Aruil

Have I missed some civil war or something?

Have I missed some civil war or something?
  6. Aruil

Even more confusion.

Even more confusion.
  7. Aruil

I am confused.

I am confused.
  8. Aruil

Epic Games Store - the console war comes to PC

Ok, no argument from me. I agree with your points here, so glad we got rid of the misunderstanding. I had a suspicion that we simply talked past each other, but wasn't sure.
  9. Aruil

But the slide specifically says that such enforcement is not happening at all on steam's side, except for steam keys which is logical since they take a loss on that. Sweeny has indeed claimed that steam enforces parity, btw. Really can't see how that makes me retarded, but you do your thing.
  10. Aruil

Am I misunderstanding something? I'm perfectly fine accepting that I'm retarded, but I can't see any other interpretation here. passerby
  11. Aruil

Is this legit? Cause this slide is very strange. According to this, they are doing what they accused Steam of doing while simultaneously "proving" that Steam in fact does not do it.
  12. Aruil

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm really confused by the pre-orders. If anyone can answer I would be thankful. If I buy the digital edition tier and add-on the alpha access will I also get the beta access when it comes out? Or is that only for the Early Access tier?
  13. Aruil

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

For the Codex fundraiser, do I need to calculate the paypal fees too or do I just donate 80 dollars (for the Diamond Knight tier)?
  14. Aruil

Divinity Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition

Not sure if it has been discussed/explained already but I have a question about the end of the game. Spoilers (obviously):
  15. Aruil

Squeenix NieR: Automata from Yoko Taro and Platinum Games

These requirements make me want to cry. GTX 770 for 720p is kind of ridiculous. I hope that's an exaggeration as always with requirements.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom