Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Ash's Recent Activity

1. Ash rated Grauken's post Agree in the thread Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake - first part coming April 10th.

FF7 wasn't so much narrative Zeitgeist, but definitely technical Zeitgeist. Those ugly char models, those 3d graphics, it blew minds...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:27 AM
  2. Ash rated sullynathan's post Salute in the thread Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game).

[MEDIA] This is me beating Isshin first time in a very messy manner.

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:22 AM
  3. Ash brofisted Grampy_Bone's post in the thread Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game).

And after all my complaining he just goes down easy. I think I hurt his self esteem. Thanks sullynathan for reminding me consumable...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:14 AM
  4. Ash rated Grampy_Bone's post Funny in the thread Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (new From Software game).

ehhhhh I hate this game. I beat Genichoro a bunch of times no problem but now he's like a wall, I'm getting worse, probably time to put...

Jan 20, 2020 at 3:14 AM
  5. Ash rated Viata's post FAKE NEWS in the thread Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake - first part coming April 10th.

Just look at Metal Gear Solid, which was released in the same year. It had way better graphics than FFVII.

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:52 AM
  6. Ash brofisted Necroscope's post in the thread Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake - first part coming April 10th.

I'm not sure if part 1 is only Midgar, as data miners extracted assets from some of the other locations as well from the demo, but if it...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:50 AM
  7. Ash rated taxalot's post Funny in the thread Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake - first part coming April 10th.

Wait until the dev team suddenly remembers you can go back to Midgar in the second game.

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  8. Ash rated Necroscope's post Agree in the thread Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake - first part coming April 10th.

No because not for a moment have I thought that the game could be in 2 parts only. C'mon, there's: Kalm Town with Cloud's past...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:49 AM
  9. Ash rated GhostCow's post Funny in the thread Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake - first part coming April 10th.

[IMG]

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:46 AM
  10. Ash rated AW8's post FAKE NEWS in the thread Deus Ex Alexander Brandon teasing something related to Deus Ex.

I was just on the phone with RoSoDude, and, I'm not really supposed to say this, but I suppose Alex has already spilled the beans: GMDX...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:36 AM
  11. Ash rated HansDampf's post Friendly in the thread Deus Ex Alexander Brandon teasing something related to Deus Ex.

Just play GMDX. What else could a remaster give you? Triple-A gfx in Unity? Shitty console UI? Technically superior voice acting that...

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:35 AM
  12. Ash rated Jaedar's post Friendly in the thread Deus Ex Alexander Brandon teasing something related to Deus Ex.

I'd give Ash decent to high odds. He is literally a single developer though :)

Jan 18, 2020 at 7:35 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)