Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by AshenNedra

1. AshenNedra

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 - tips, tricks & helpful information

Hey guys technical question here. My SSD is too limited to install the game. Has anybody tried to play with the game installed on an HDD? Is it viable? Thanks in advance.
  2. AshenNedra

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Hey guys technical question here. My SSD is too limited to install the game. Has anybody tried to play with the game installed on an HDD? Is it viable? Thanks in advance.
  3. AshenNedra

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

My thanks to you and the above poster. I'll try to play as I go. I wanted an optimized build for a change from my pathfinder walkthrough where my char was seriously underpowered at the end due to suboptimal build but following strict min-maxing strategies I find online is just no fun. I'm in act...
  4. AshenNedra

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Hi, asking for a little help there. I suck at theory crafting and would like to try a shifter build ; I like the class thematically . I found a demon mythic path based on Aspect of Kalavakus and trip feats onYoutube but I don't like the demon path Would something work with Azata or trickster...
  5. AshenNedra

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Quivering palm. Not reliable I know, but one-shotting Firkraag with my main character monk,- finally stepping up to other fighters in terms of power - became a core memory of my gaming experience. So epic and satisfying.
  6. AshenNedra

Game News Solasta: Crown of the Magister Released

It's just business in my opinion. And the fact that they didn't advertise their stance on the matter of gender and transsexualism one way or the other except for the pronoun box is a relief to be frank. I'm getting sick and tired of hearing about other people genitalia.
  7. AshenNedra

Yeah, we could say that Solasta does the bare minimum of wokism expected in a work of fiction these days. None of my chars has Lawkeeper as a background. Frankly, I didn't even notice the pronoun box and the character model of the elf ranger is so ugly that I really didn't notice the skin...
  8. AshenNedra

I know we have been sucking hard the last...30 years or so. I don't blame you.
  9. AshenNedra

KickStarter Solasta: Crown of the Magister Thread - now with Palace of Ice sequel DLC

Has anybody found a fixed loot/merchant for a Primed longsword and a primed rapier? I know the Arcanum faction sells primed rapier, but I don't have the necessary approval rating with them. Both the Wardenblade recipe and Doomblade rapier have been sitting for hours in my inventory and it's...
  10. AshenNedra

This game is not fucking woke. It's French. We don't really give a shit yet about pronouns and fucking gender stuff, except for some fringe/far-left elements.There is such a thing as being too obsessed with politics. Solasta is a very good turn-based RPG and a faithful adaptation of 5th ed. I...
  11. AshenNedra

Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

Congratulations ! Such great news! Hope you sell lots and lots of unts and succeed. M
  12. AshenNedra

Incline Witcher game series is one of the hallmarks of gaming

I was referring to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVe-CeThGug
  13. AshenNedra

Incline Witcher game series is one of the hallmarks of gaming

Not this shit again. Are you Razorfist or one of his fans? Cause that's the only person on the whole web that still takes this seriously.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom