Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by AstroZombie

1. AstroZombie

Anime Streeto Fighta V: Vicious Vengeance Vodeville

I hope completeness means a good netcode, better lobbies, better tutorials, online training and a training mode that saves your settings. Not pointless single player stuff like arcade and story mode.
  2. AstroZombie

I think that the stages affecting fps was something that only happened on the PS3 version, never noticed that while playing on 360. The training stage is convenient because it doesn't have any stuff on the background that might make fireballs/whatever hard to see and you have the blocks to help...
  3. AstroZombie

Capcom should add an option to remove the NPCs from the backgrounds, they look awful.
  4. AstroZombie

I don't think so, but it maybe the (few) Bisons I played against just weren't spacing it properly. It seems that Capcom has decided to make most specials unsafe in this game and, to be honest, I don't think that's a terrible idea. Just gotta make sure you still have some safe stuff to pressure...
  5. AstroZombie

Lord Bison got hit hard. Knee Press no longer safe on block, Psycho Blast is ass and that Psycho Inferno thing was also hella nerfed.
  6. AstroZombie

I'm more concerned about Capcom's continual removal of every cool tech and link people find in the game.
  7. AstroZombie

Pretty sure Street Fighter 3 predates Naruto.
  8. AstroZombie

There basically aren't any hard knockdowns in this game so Ibuki will be a very different character.
  9. AstroZombie

Boxer, Guile, Alex, ibuki, Juri and Urien in case you're wondering.
  10. AstroZombie

Karin murders people that have no idea what a cross-up is :thumbsup:
  11. AstroZombie

Ken currently has 1f links, they'll probably remove them :(
  12. AstroZombie

I'm not sure if I'm more upset at Zangief being in the game or at the fact that he has a fucking focus attack.
  13. AstroZombie

Dota 2 Discussion (~Boston Majors & Road to TI7~)

I'm glad Icefrog went back on the mines detonating even if destroyed, that shit was hella obnoxious. Very High Skill implies that the average mmr across the teams is higher than 3700.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom