Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by asxetos

1. asxetos

CYOA: Honeyman's quest

C. lets not act like a cop.
  2. asxetos

CYOA - The Miniature World

Turns out it was a pretty good idea to take the flag with us else their flying units would grab it and capture it easily. My plan is to force a fight somewhere in the triangle between our forest, our hills and the bridge. Our Knights Exemplar, the dwarves and possibly the doggie should be the...
  3. asxetos

C2 also with grimgravy's plan but i suggest one alteration: We should use Belle's new fast cavalry to scout the river for any other possible crossings. If any opportunity presents itself, they can pick our flag and rush to the goal.
  4. asxetos

A. B. Hoping for more cavalry. A.
  5. asxetos

ABandwagon.
  6. asxetos

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

A. Dude seems to be on to something. Plus we will be close by when things go sideways.
  7. asxetos

E. B 2 ,6, 7 > 2, 6, 10
  8. asxetos

D. Grimgravy's plan. So you telling me that 40 archers fired multiple volleys on 5 Sisters and only managed to take down one? Holy shit i did not see that coming.
  9. asxetos

A. Try to eliminate a few more of the sisters. 1. Hold the siege. We got a lot of days left in the game. If there are no supplies in the tower, the enemy will have to come to the forest since it appears to be the only source of food and water. There we can ambush them easily.
  10. asxetos

C D (northeast of town) C2
  11. asxetos

tsuke does economic development option D push back the fog like the dwarf did or are we just exploring in the mist?
  12. asxetos

B. Better get some distance from that family imo. C>D. The druidic stuff seems thematically closer to Camelot. A. Kingdom needs a king.
  13. asxetos

CC I dont see a reason to jump to the school for talented youngsters immediately. We got our license and we can enrol a bit later. Lets remember why we came to New Vienna in the first place.
  14. asxetos

voting A. the only thing we might lose are our shackles comrades!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom