Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Aterdux Entertainment

1. Aterdux Entertainment

KickStarter The Legends of Eisenwald Thread

I like revenge ending, being good at the end was not really as satisfying as I was hoping.
  2. Aterdux Entertainment

Road to Iron Forest is 4-5 hours, story wise is my favorite map. Bastard is 5-6 hours, Blood of November is about the same or maybe a bit longer.
  3. Aterdux Entertainment

We borrowed a lot from medieval tales and legends plus made some references to real events and persons but not so much. A few things in the game have direct parallels to modern politics but it went unnoticed since it's pretty much Russian politics. Werner von Sterch is using words Putin used to...
  4. Aterdux Entertainment

Don't get me wrong, I love you guys and Codex and we've seen probably one only good things from you. But I also read other threads and topics and my overall impression is that there is not a safe topic or something everybody agrees upon and it's really cool. No authorities, no gurus and that's...
  5. Aterdux Entertainment

Codex: where all games are shit. (tm) :)
  6. Aterdux Entertainment

After you blew horn and fought the undead, you should have gotten some loot, check your inventory. It's helmet and armor of Gunther the Proud. Again, probably not a good decision on our part but we tried to make map exploration not as easy as "open the map and find the place". Playing as a hero...
  7. Aterdux Entertainment

From a commercial standpoint would you do a popamole f2p mobile game? I think if we went for something more commercial, the game wouldn't be finished. The only thing that kept us going through all the development issues and roadblocks is our passion for medieval stuff. Yes, the game is far from...
  8. Aterdux Entertainment

You mean quest design? This workaround was found only by a few initially and had people think about this. In closed beta most people reacted either emotionally (including myself since I on purpose didn't read the entire text) and lost troops or betrayed Olly. It seems obvious after a while and...
  9. Aterdux Entertainment

If you place your troops in a tower for example on the Red Wolf lands you won't lose them. You can also buy stuff and leave it with your troops to prevent losing gold.
  10. Aterdux Entertainment

Game News Make tough choices in Bastard, the final standalone expansion for Legends of Eisenwald

For some geeky entertainment, take a look at this video - that's how our combat looks like in real world :)
  11. Aterdux Entertainment

Game News Make tough choices in Bastard, the final standalone expansion for Legends of Eisenwald

Yes, we have an investor and we have been working on it last 5-6 months in parallel with the new expansion. There were some unforeseen issues, so it got delayed quite a lot. I tried to show some short slice of GK in September in PAX West but too many issues arised in weeks before the show and we...
  12. Aterdux Entertainment

Here is a quote from the very first review of the game by twow.ru: If you like "The Name of the Rose" and you look for an excuse to get drunk alone, the game is a must buy. If you are open to receiving new experience from games and give games a right not only to entertain but also give a reason...
  13. Aterdux Entertainment

Things are slow especially with the new Steam approval process. Translation is also slow. We were pushing for this Monday (everything is ready) but Steam approval wasn't there. It will be next Monday though for sure! Steam and GOG and biggest LoE discount! :)
  14. Aterdux Entertainment

Game News Ash of Gods: Redemption Released

I initially thought AoG was a clone of Banner Saga and didn't even back them during Kickstarter. Last year in Autumn on Devgamm games conference that was in my hometown (Minsk, Belarus) I was a judge and this game was on my list. I started to play it and forgot about time. The story is amazing...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom