Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Athos

1. Athos

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

Yeah, mistake... Probably a model taken from some mod by a lazy or cheeky developer.
  2. Athos

The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition

The ballsack armor was added as a joke. Not even fans of the shows liked that costume.
  3. Athos

Achilles: Legends Untold - Isometric Souls-Like Action RPG with "Innovative" Combat AI System

More aptly, Does it involve tasteful rape of Apollo's priestesses? Also LOL at dark haired Achilles.
  4. Athos

Rome: Total War Remastered

Prince of Macedon?
  5. Athos

Rome: Total War Remastered

It was a bit comical though that every unit of Germans and Gauls, even the peasants with sticks, looked like a gathering of bodybuilders.
  6. Athos

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

How low we have fallen!
  7. Athos

The Last Of Us 2 - now with protagonist-murdering trannies

It should be a strong liberated american woman stabbing the rapist Avellone.
  8. Athos

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

I had forgotten how cool was the Radiant AI
  9. Athos

Total War Saga: Troy - now on Steam

Let's hope at least they will not make Ajax look like the dumbass in the movie at all. The soundtrack sounds more uninspired than ever, I don't know why they dropped Jeff van Dyck.
  10. Athos

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

By the way, the 20 years anniversary of the original is coming. It's one of those things that make me feel old.
  11. Athos

Deus Ex Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Looking at the few concept art sketches available for the first Deus Ex I wonder how much of that grounded, gritty look is due to the minecraft graphics they had to use.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom