Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Awakened_Yeti

1. Awakened_Yeti

Do you enjoy the 'Underrail' soundtrack? How about 'Neo Scavenger'? Or perhaps 'Ostranauts'?

Hi - Im the composer for the above listed games, and I just released a new album! If you enjoy my music then you should check it out - Its inspired by vintage fantasy and sci-fi movie soundtracks, and you can even download it for free if you want!
  2. Awakened_Yeti

Game News Jagged Alliances on the Cheap

In many ways, Jagged Alliance 2 has never been bested
  3. Awakened_Yeti

Game News Expeditions: Rome is officially a thing

excellent ive been looking to enslave some barbarians and amazons for my harem
  4. Awakened_Yeti

Game News Corsairs Legacy Will Be

Piratepunk 1677
  5. Awakened_Yeti

Game News The Immortal Returns

dude this game was fucking brutal on Amiga
  6. Awakened_Yeti

Game News Legends of Ellaria Full Release

i have a feeling Vallheim might inspire some decent survival/RPG hybrids
  7. Awakened_Yeti

Game News The Outer Worlds: Murder on Eridanos expansion revealed, coming March 17th

my point is that that demand dictates the market so its not good when piles of shit sell like hotcakes
  8. Awakened_Yeti

Game News The Outer Worlds released on Steam and GOG

this game is so rote, mediocre and uninspired. i cant tell if its honestly half-assed or just phoned-in the gameplay, the story, the characters - the whole package is like a 3 day old bag of McDonalds leftovers i was incredibly dismayed to see the black isle/obsidian flavor brought down so...
  9. Awakened_Yeti

Review The Outer Worlds Launch Trailer and Reviews

as mentioned previously, and as generally understood by those who know... best option with this game by far is to wait for a year or two... after all DLC and patches have already been inserted and massaged to climax

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom