Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by AwesomeDude

1. AwesomeDude

Game News Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Released

I guess you could say this DLC is not Polished. But seriously, who gives a fuck about localization? Also, BigWorldSetup shows EE compatible mods.
  2. AwesomeDude

Online petition - Serpent in the Staglands review

Niche Gamer just released their review. http://nichegamer.com/reviews/serpent-in-the-staglands-review/
  3. AwesomeDude

Game News Sword Coast Legends, a new Dungeons & Dragons RPG, announced by n-Space and Digital Extremes

Judging from the screenshots, it does have Baldur's Gate feel in it. I'm having cautious hopes for it. Also the Steam page has a release date as Q3 2015 so it might take a while.
  4. AwesomeDude

Game News Final Fantasy IV Released on Steam; XIII Announced for PC, Available for Pre-order

I suppose this confirms FFXIII release. http://store.steampowered.com/app/292120
  5. AwesomeDude

Expeditions: Conquistador Discussion Thread

So the guys behind The Nameless Mod made finally a game instead of crappy self-insert fanfic mod? Awesome.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom