Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Axioms

1. millennia

What? Did you not take Infrastructure or w/e it is in the Age Of Iron/Heroes/Blood? Skill issue.
  2. Grand Strategy Crusader Kings III

So the new DLC is eating shit in Steam reviews. I'm so happy.
  3. millennia

Middens give +4 base and +4 more if worked for 32 IP. Also you can build Aqueducts for 5 Sanitation as a City Building.
  4. millennia

Lol who gets caught in a plague. Git gud bro.
  5. Cain on Games - Tim Cain's new YouTube channel

Tim Cain is based! C++ forever. Unity into the garbage heap of history. Who knew?
  6. millennia

Sounds like a skill issue. You should be able to settle multiple cities that will eventually hit 75 tiles on a huge map even with 8 people.
  7. millennia

The game has legitimate problems, I'd say 7.5/10, but so many reviews are just dumb people sucking.
  8. millennia

People who complain about barbarians are just morons. Sorry. Just extremely ignorable.
  9. millennia

Well Leana Hafer played BG3 for like 150-200 fucking hours before giving it a 10/10 because she "wanted to finish a whole run and give the game the time it deserved". Also Millennia was designed specifically to make her hate it. Everything they didn't do that Civ does was a thing she...
  10. millennia

Leana Hafer pitched a fucking fit that she couldn't chop down trees until Age 9. Now you actually can do it as early as Age 5 but still, that's such a dumb complaint. Just people who can't accept that the game isn't Civ. She probably likes Civ 5 as her fav Civ. All the people saying the dumbest...
  11. millennia

Leana Hafer, who is relatively famous among Paradox GSG players for various stuff, gave Millennia a 5/10 for IGN. Now obviously Leana was going to hate Millennia because it isn't full of dumb RP and faux-immersion nonsense, but she also straight up lied about the game. Maybe she took the wrong...
  12. millennia

Millennia is a complete game except for the pre-stone age pick your own starting city location DLC, that should be in the base game. One there's a bundle with the starting city DLC and a decent sale I'll buy it. Not paying $40 for it though, especially when you can't pick your own city spot in...
  13. millennia

Paradox is sponsoring lots of mid-list streamers but also the game is just pretty fun. And of course the streamers didn't have to pay the $40 for it either. Personally I'd only pay 25$ for the base game.
  14. Grand Strategy Project Caesar - Paradox Tinto's New Game

Johan has confirmed the start date at April 1, 1337.
  15. Baldur's Gate Larian is moving away from D&D, no BG3 DLC or BG4

IGN talks about how they gave BG3 a 10, but I suspect that if they had had it reviewed by a different person it wouldn't have. Of course Leana Hafer gave it a 10. There was virtually no chance of any other result.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom