Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Azael

1. Azael

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 - tips, tricks & helpful information

How is the game performance wise? My computer is a rust bucket, just above the minimum specs. Will the game run OK or is it better to wait until I've upgraded my system?
  2. Azael

Which character GOALS did your P&P characters had?

My character's goal was to kill root's character. Which he did. Twice. In the same session. Lo Wang would have been a p. cool character concept for Dark Heresy, but not really GRIMDARK! enough.
  3. Azael

Aww, how sweet. Also, updated my reading list.txt

Aww, how sweet. Also, updated my reading list.txt
  4. Azael

Game News Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones is releasing on September 26th

This looks p. damn intriguing. Haven't bought a game close to its release in a long time, but I might make an exception for this.
  5. Azael

Community Kidney Quest: A point-and-click fundraiser where you need to save Steve The Developer - UPDATE

Yeesh, that's a terrible condition to have. I've just been through the scare of getting screened for kidney cancer (+myeloma and liver cancer, turns out I "just" have a bunch of abscesses (boils) in my stomach and one abdominal muscle). As soon as I'm out of the hospital I'll be sure to donate...
  6. Azael

RPG Codex Interview: Chris Avellone on Pillars Cut Content, Game Development Hierarchies and More

Holy shit, I picked a hell of a time to start browsing the Codex again after some absence! I have a couple of thousand posts left to sift through. Can't wait to see what nuggets of shit gold I'll find. :evilcodex:
  7. Azael

Game News Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a turn-based tactical adventure based on the Mutant tabletop RPG

Not that familiar with Mutant: Year Zero. Mutant 2089(?), the cyberpunk version of the game was my staple PnP as a kid. Cautiously optimistic, though no chargen is always a big minus.
  8. Azael

Codex Blood Bowl League Season #2. Finale is upcoming

Why do you good gents expose yourself to this pain? BB is the most rage and butthurt inducing game I've played, and I've played League of Legends on and off since 2011. :codexisfor: *Goes back to not posting for another year or two*
  9. Azael

Did somebody call for a nigger?

Did somebody call for a nigger?
  10. Azael

Game News GOLDEN BABY RISING - Grimoire Released!

What a time to be alive return to barely post at the Codex again! I truly thought this day wouldn't come. Never bet against Neanderthalan stubbornness. :salute:
  11. Azael

Game News Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition officially revealed, coming April 11th

Fuck, forgot to get the old GOG version before this "Enhanced" version was released. I still have the original discs, somewhere, but the GOG version would have been less of a hassle to install and play.
  12. Azael

So, I hear you are the premier authority on games these days. Pillars of Eternity on sale of...

So, I hear you are the premier authority on games these days. Pillars of Eternity on sale of GoG. Worthy of my shekels or not? Oh, and hai, long time long no see and all those pleasantries. How are your rodents?
  13. Azael

TAoD Final content update

Do I need a fresh new game for the new content? I have a promising thief game in Maadoran that I'd like to revisit soon.
  14. Azael

Dungeon Rats - first impressions and general feedback

I had plants hitting themselves with ranged attacks in my last run and they are immune to poison/bleeding so can't have been that, not sure if bug or if VD included critical failures and forgot to tell us.
  15. Azael

Dungeon Rats - first impressions and general feedback

Oh, that sucks. I expected another option. Love the game though, my solo spear/dodge run was intense. Never played a spear build in AoD, but holy shit is that passive amazing once you have some ranks in. Dodge was mostly for ranged enemies, melee ones could barely reach me.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom