Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Azeot

1. Azeot

Vapourware Let's Solo Serpent Some Staglands

f*** -.- well played...
  2. Azeot

Game News Vote For Grimoire On Steam Greenlight

Better animations than ME:Andromeda and only 15 years more in dev. Voted.
  3. Azeot

Completed Let's solo Baldur's Gate 2 on Insane (feat. The Codex)

what a ride. I'll honestly miss this LP a lot, no kidding. Congratulations sir.
  4. Azeot

Todd Howard: We Have Three Big Projects in Development

Bethesda's new motto: "Let's squeeze Gamebryo for every last drop". TES IV: High FuckedUp Land, with new tech colored filters and lens flare so il totally doesn't look like the other games we made, with vehicles, paid mods, 2 weapon types (generig melee thingy slashy/stabby and bow), the same...
  5. Azeot

People News David Gaider has joined Beamdog as Creative Director

looks like a smack to the face to Bioware
  6. Azeot

Final Fantasy 9 comes to PC (and smartphones)

oh yes :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: I spent so many fucking hours playing this game on my new PS1, and double that amount with friends doing the theatrical duel at the beginning, trying to impress the queen as much as possible. Amazing how a re-release of an old ass game gets me more...
  7. Azeot

Prosper Gumblert doesn't like Fallout 2

I cant' believe people still fall for baits like this :lol: And even get riled up over nothing.
  8. Azeot

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear Pre-Release Thread

as long as there is a toggle button for all the new UI shit they can add whatever the heck they want, my only concerns are with writing and encounters design
  9. Azeot

Beamdog and Fallout remake (no, they're not making one)

I want a dialogue wheel and story mode
  10. Azeot

Game News System Shock released on GOG

Too much enemy respawn ruined SS2 for me, so I doubt I'll get this too, even with a 40% discount. A shame really.
  11. Azeot

How Much Will They Make!

Nah, looks like they won't reach 2 mil. Maybe if they are lucky the last days will get them to the mod support stretch goal, but I doubt any more.
  12. Azeot

Triss Romance Updates

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/09/07/the-witcher-3-romance-patch/#more-312743 Hopefully they wont just add another sex scene and call it a day.
  13. Azeot

How Much Will They Make!

holy crap

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom