Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Azrile

1. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Yeah, it is hilarious that James wants people to think he is a victim because he wasn´t paid. The fact is he was paid. $4000, a new computer and a bunch of Unity Assets. that is a lot of money for a ´programmer´ who has never actually programmed anything, never was able to have any type of...
  2. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

James, as much as I think you are a con artist, liar and steal other people´s work and claim it as your own. I really think your worst trait is just stupidity. I mean who, with any amount of common sense would announce a new game, take screenshots of some asset store packages AND THEN POST IT...
  3. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Everyone disappears... James is pretty much a sniveling little kid with a lot of mental issues, so it is natural for most normal people to have sympathy for him... but it lasts for about 6 months, and then you just get fed up with his lies and stupidity. You see it in this very thread...
  4. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

For small developers without a huge marketing budget, it isn´t really that easy. I was watching a video interview with a guy who did a very popular suduko book type game that for a few days was the #1 downloaded game on the apple store. He makes less than $2k a month for it. The problem is...
  5. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

DarkPenguin, I think you are a really nice person, very funny in that google chat and all that.. And in a way you seem very similar to that nice lady in the Unity thread that tried to defend James. The problem is that you guys are enabling a pathological liar. The more ´morale boosters´ he...
  6. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

from James ´We attempted to make the most out of a bad situation and we fell short. Future projects will be managed much differently... For starters you guys won't even know about them until we have something worth showing off...' So he starts a thread for a ´new game´ that uses screenshots...
  7. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

He got lit up pretty fast in that thread. Did you catch the part where he had actually announced that game last year? And yeah, it looks like all of the screen shots are just a single asset from the asset store. So this guy who has never completed a single game, in the past 12 months has now...
  8. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Ughh.. my brain hurts reading this thread again.. ´he is a nice guy´?? you mean he doesn´t swear while playing video games and doesn´t rez-kill you? This dude is living in his mom´s basement and collecting disability checks while doing nothing AS AN ADULT and apparently smokes a lot of...
  9. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

This is my favorite part. Joel Lumpyman was posting on MMO-Champion about being this big businessman and that he could ´self fund GreedMonger´ if he had to.. then they did that video, and he is just some loser living with his mother without a job ( hmm, He and Proctor are probably...
  10. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

You are totally confused. There was no real ´art´ done by Greedmonger, the only thing they were doing was buying stuff from the Unity Asset store. Even the stuff they showcased on their website like the dragon in the field, the ´fat rich man´ the blue tatooed elf girl, the priest and the...
  11. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Most of the people who are writing for gaming sites are not college educated in journalism or english. They are just gamers. I see your confusion, you are thinking these guys are like Anderson Cooper.... or journalists making $50k per year as a real job. Nah, the majority of content you see...
  12. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

I think you guys are really off the mark with what you consider ´gaming press´.... and more importantly money. The gaming press began simply as a side business for large publishers to advertise their games. You bought a magazine, and in that magazine were reviews of games made by the owners...
  13. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Just a couple of points from me again ;) About Atavism... STOP HYPING ATAVISM... in the previous posts, even from the dev of that other game, they make it sound like Atavism is a functioning product that allows Unity to make MMORPGs. In my opinion, Atavism is two things.. it is a basic RPG...
  14. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Yeah.. it is pretty funny that in the chat log that Proctor posted, he even bragged about paying $100 for a subscription to something that gave him a framework that he could turn around and claim as his own. It is the same as there was really nothing done at all in Greedmonger for 3 years...
  15. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Yeah, I also think there was something fishy going on with Jason the first few months after the KS ended. He isn´t a dumb guy ( unlike James and Joel who I think are borderline mentally challenged). Thinks that were strange to me. Hiring a lead developer who did not have a computer capable of...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom