Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bahamut

1. Bahamut

RoboCop: Rogue City - new game from Terminator: Resistance devs

Finished it with 17 hours (too much goofing around and repeating some parts due CTDs) Decent eurojank game if you ask me, but last segment felt really unnecessary
  2. Bahamut

Screenshot thread

3. Bahamut

Zelda: Leaks of the kingdom thread

My first two memories where last ones, what a moronic design that was. They could Just make them unlockable in order... but nope
  4. Bahamut

Screenshot thread

Was pretty cool game for another jrpg trash
  5. Bahamut

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

I was doing stormveil and entered that room bit later second time and it appeared
  6. Bahamut

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

Somehow i think all those crafting manuals named 'cookbooks' are his idea
  7. Bahamut

Squeenix Final Fantasy VII Remake Integrade - now on Steam

I spoiled whole thing way before, but it feels even more retarded actually playing it Also padding lol, sequences that felt brief in original with no combat are now stretched slog corridors with trash mobs
  8. Bahamut

Not expected this to fall straight into fanfic theory right after reactor blowup with all ghost things and something that appears like time traveling sephiroth. Still game kinda works when it comes to original scenes, that sometimes feel like original but bit more fleshed out. Feels more like...
  9. Bahamut

Supposedly the port is pretty barebones, so 80€ is even more ridiculous on the bright side theres no denuvo
  10. Bahamut

Big Geforce DB leak - unannounced games revealed

That's interesting, they recently did free 'anniversary' update on first game. Could be an attempt to slightly revitalise interests for hypothetical second game.
  11. Bahamut

Games similar to Darksiders 1?

Soul Reaver
  12. Bahamut

Squeenix Final Fantasy Pixel Remaster - New Remasters of Final Fantasy I-VI

That price tag for graphics straight from gba with even worse sprite work :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom