Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bakunin

1. Bakunin

Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Grimoire: Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

A review of Grimoire on the codex? I'm afraid I only turn to this website for its retrospective re-reviews; let me know when one is available. Thanks.
  2. Bakunin

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Sorry, I was pretty drunk for the above post. Basically, it seems to me that these guys are trying to craft a world on a different level from any RPG I've ever heard of before - not only drawing out a map & populating it with vaguely Tolkien-derived bestiaries & surface-level political...
  3. Bakunin

Oh - I didn't know that it was reserved, I'll switch it this evening. I just enjoyed the sort of...

Oh - I didn't know that it was reserved, I'll switch it this evening. I just enjoyed the sort of calm resignation / Samson face. & PoR.
  4. Bakunin

Disco Elysium Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I don't know why, but I'm getting mad 18th Brumaire vibes from ZA/UM. Marx at his most Leninist, an ur-'concrete analysis of the concrete situation' and all that. Here's hoping you succeed. A question for you, Kasparov - does your alternate history have its own Hegel? And would you say that...
  5. Bakunin

Game News Copper Dreams Kickstarter Update #14: Dialogue System, New UI

I'm looking forward to learning more about how that inventory system works - it looks sexy as hell.
  6. Bakunin

Game News Expeditions: Viking February Newsletter: New Beta Coming March 15th, Spear Abilities

Ok, so it seems like I shouldn't worry then - thanks!
  7. Bakunin

Game News Expeditions: Viking February Newsletter: New Beta Coming March 15th, Spear Abilities

Basically, I'm wondering - do their updates reflect the quality of in-game writing?
  8. Bakunin

Hey, not to be a dick or anything, but where are these guys from again? It could be because I'm drunk, or it could be because in my lurking I've grown accustomed to the Codex's hyper-critical / semi-belligerent rhetoric, but there's something about the way this update is written that makes me...
  9. Bakunin

Preview No Truce With The Furies Teaser Trailer

From what I've been reading in their devlogs and such, I honestly thought I couldn't get more excited for this - and now they have to go and throw Khlebnikov into the mix? :salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom