Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Baltika9's Recent Activity

1. Baltika9 brofisted baud's post in the thread Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante.

So this choice is locked in: - Infiltrate, trying to reach the control room of the plant --Hack systems: Yes - Health & Mores. - Side...

Jul 3, 2020 at 11:12 PM
  2. Baltika9 brofisted treave's post in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

Closing votes and I believe C takes it. Update might take another day or so, but should be out before the weekend is over.

Jul 3, 2020 at 4:34 PM
  3. Baltika9 brofisted Nevill's post in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

So with the 48 hour mark approaching, let's do a head count. [spoiler] A - 3 (1) B - 5 C - 6 (8) Hmm. Don't feel too strongly to shill...

Jul 3, 2020 at 4:56 AM
  4. Baltika9 brofisted baud's post in the thread Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante.

So with the last change, the vote should look like this: I'll lock the vote tomorrow.

Jul 3, 2020 at 1:44 AM
  5. Baltika9 replied to the thread Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante.

In that case, flopping to: - Infiltrate - Hack systems: yes - Report to headquarters: yes - H&M Fashion - search for a side entrance

Jul 2, 2020 at 2:08 AM
  6. Baltika9 rated baud's post Thanks! in the thread Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante.

Just to be clear, the H&M department is just a cover to enter the Wahun area and move around asking questions. The department has no...

Jul 2, 2020 at 12:30 AM
  7. Baltika9 brofisted Nevill's post in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

I did not expect any of that, even though in hindsight I should have. Hey, we do have a narrative role in this! And it's a lowborn boy...

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:05 PM
  8. Baltika9 brofisted Tigranes's post in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

Get some rest, man. I think the dream is much more about Sophie living in that small village all her life and wishing she could...

Jul 1, 2020 at 8:15 PM
  9. Baltika9 rated ItsChon's post Friendly in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

Don't worry about it brother. Take our constant angst for the next update as a compliment and a testament to your writing ability, as...

Jul 1, 2020 at 7:21 PM
  10. Baltika9 replied to the thread Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante.

What he said. I will add this: we should probably get in touch with our department and get them caught up with what we found out and...

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:46 PM
  11. Baltika9 brofisted CappenVarra's post in the thread Inquisition Quest: Mysteries of Brocante.

yes, until someone investigating later connects two seemingly unrelated incidents involving unidentifiable H&M dudes using a different...

Jul 1, 2020 at 5:45 PM
  12. Baltika9 replied to the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

So this, but in reverse? [IMG] Goodness, I d-don't even know what to say! Is it just me, or is the room a bit humid? Rain, w-where did...

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  13. Baltika9 brofisted Kalarion's post in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

Sophie has a crush on us?! Holy shit treave :D B. Hopefully we can get to her and let her know we're actually in her dream world, the...

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:38 PM
  14. Baltika9 replied to the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

Oh, look at that. Not punching the old lady didn't end in disaster. We have our in. And Sophie thinks we have a crush on her? Oh my....

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:17 PM
  15. Baltika9 brofisted treave's post in the thread In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower.

Manor on the Moors (III) “No, this is not what it seems.” You hold your hands up and attempt to explain yourself to the old lady. “I...

Jul 1, 2020 at 2:13 PM

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.