Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Barbarian

1. Barbarian

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Not interested in evil endings and won't delay the playthrough for minor bugfixes. Unless the game still has gamebreaking bugs after all this time off course, that is why I asked. Larian is not Owlcat though.
  2. Barbarian

Why? Doesn't seem to add anything worthwhile.
  3. Barbarian

I mean, this game heavily motivates you to save scum in a way that basically removes all challenge. You can save scum during combat and even during conversation, and that is despite the generous rerolls you get with inspiration points and such. Honor mode seems to remove that and likely...
  4. Barbarian

What is the consensus on "honor mode"? Worth it? Sounds like a lot of fun but I would be very butthurt if say a game breaking bug or surprise party wipe would make you start over midway through to the game.
  5. Barbarian

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

I don't particularly remember faggot demons. Funny thing, that would be too much "in your face" wouldn't it? Filling hell with shitpushers would be "offensive" in current year even in a fantasy setting. The "crusaders" on the other hand you have a transgender couple and out and about faggots...
  6. Barbarian

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition - now with The Lord of Nothing DLC

Only game which made me want to play an evil(or arguably neutral) literal demon. Because the angels, "crusaders" and paladins are all insufferable sodomites. Goodness is faggotry in the pathfinder universe it seems. So not only a satanic game but an effective satanic game.
  7. Barbarian

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Best ending is actually not siding with Buchanan. Deth's plan is retarded but the game makes it so that you only really get a whiff of it once you go along with some of the more retarded actions she wants to take:
  8. Barbarian

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

That has been a hallmark of the series since the first game. I don't think it is valid to complain that they remain loyal to the IP. Obviously 80's style nuns with uzis, post-apoc mafiosi and green-skinned mutants with laser guns might not be your idea of cool and funny. Anyway, I actually had...
  9. Barbarian

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Does it? I mean once you realize the caves are similar as well as the enemies. Fun for a good score of hours but it begins to get old fast. I'm feeling like rushing the main quest now.
  10. Barbarian

I have killed so many goblins! Anyway exploration was fun in the beginning but it gets old when you realize every hidden cave or dungeon has generic loot and the same enemies. It is weird that they bothered to design such a detailed map with so many hidden optional places... but then forgot to...
  11. Barbarian

I know it is spoilery to ask, but does helping the game's factions have any effect late game? Pawns keep yapping about "allies" and "future support" when I do these quests. Also this pawn sickness they constantly mention- which eventually turns the pawns against the arisen.
  12. Barbarian

What about "core" skills? Can you use all core skills associated with the weapons you carry? Many of the equippable weapon skills are situational anyway and you can equip them at will in any campsite or guild. It doesn't sound so bad and frankly not being able to whip out a bow and shoot at...
  13. Barbarian

I started over as a Thief. Has anyone tried "Warfarer" yet? How does it play? Thinking of going back and forth between archer/thief on this playthrough and eventually going warfarer to be able to switch back and forth between bow and daggers. Not having ranged attacks as a fighter got really...
  14. Barbarian

ITT, performance is great on PS5. Got no slowdowns or anything. Just got a fight with the undead flying wizard guy. Fighting large monsters is really where this game shines. I'm quite sure whoever designed this watched Willow as a kid, the very idea of climbing a monsters back and swording its...
  15. Barbarian

You get a placeable portcrystal from saving elf waifu, for some reason it took me a while to notice it in my inventory. You just drop it anywhere and get quick travel. You can place it anywhere but I assume devs associated it with this quest in order for you to use it on arborheart. It is a...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom