Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by baronjohn

1. Screenshot thread

2. Screenshot thread

3. Screenshot thread

It's MSX++LIVE_PEOPLE. Comes with the game by default I use retrodays because it's much clearer to me, but this tileset has pretty detailed equipment and creature sprites, so I sometimes change to it just to see what things look like in it.
  4. Screenshot thread

5. Screenshot thread

6. KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Is this game limited to 30 fps?
  7. Screenshot thread

Stacies aren't tolerated in the New Incel Republic
  8. Your prediction of the gameing landscape in 5 years!

Five years? TES6 will just have been released. It will have one stat: "level", and three skills: combat, magic and "everything else". The graphics will be very pretty, but utterly generic. The gameplay will have further evolved: not only will you be able to do everything with one character like...
  9. Jowood/1C games

I liked Precursors. Too bad the game feels half finished.
  10. Bethesda: making games for the PC gamers.

Sure, optimizations can cause stability problems and can make other problems harder to diagnose.
  11. Bethesda: making games for the PC gamers.

The GNU compiler is actually state of the art.
  12. What game are you wasting time on?

Playing a jewish doctor in FNV. Also "Willow", who is a thousand times better than any of the vanilla followers.
  13. Game News Next Dragon Age Will Draw From Skyrim

This smells of desperation. I hope EA shuts them down soon.
  14. BioWare to inflict the bad writing of thousands on the world

The first prize is becoming a living ad board for bioware?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom