Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Basante

1. Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - The Treasure of the Midnight Isles DLC Released

I was having fun with a first run throught the DLC, it feels much more relaxed doing just combat encounters.
  2. Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #94: Dev Diary #4, Preorders and Season Pass

So I've been waiting until this game releases to play PF:KM, after I'm finished with that one which will be 3-4 months or later in I'll consider WoR, mayhaps on a sale.
  3. Lilura's Blog: An Ongoing Codexian Obsession

I thought your blog is very well made. It was helpful at certain moments. Much appreciated.
  4. Colony Ship Early Access Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'll be certainly looking to invest into this game, setting is amazing, like Aurora from Kim Stanley Robinson. Just if I had a bit more time for gaming. Sigh.
  5. RPGs you regret never finishing

Thank you for the welcome, I've been lurking since at least 10 years, I find the codex informative and enjoyable.
  6. RPGs you regret never finishing

Baldurs Gate 2 ToB, played BG2 so many times but never finished ToB.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom