Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Baxander

1. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Grimoire content is back.
  2. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

I remember playing Wizards and Warriors but I don't remember if I jacked off to this or not. Time for a replay I guess.
  3. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

I just realized I have 688 games between Steam, GOG, and Epic. I have only literally played around 45 of them. I want to play MORE but I just have this obsession I cannot control when it comes to Grimoire. Need to keep filming and not get distracted.
  4. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

I had it on there forever. Just felt slimy having it installed. Like by having it installed I was contributing the crowdfunding fiasco that left so many homeless. And I know you think I'm crazy for saying this, but I was about 60% of the way through the game (estimation) and was doing a Let's...
  5. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Lady Error.....you're calling me gay....yet you "make synthwave songs" Gayest fucking music on earth. I bet your Dad is proud. GTFO of here.
  6. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

And yes, I bought the shit out of Grimoire. Twice. Once on Steam and once on GOG. So you got 9.99 once, then .99 a second time. About 10$ more than it's worth
  7. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Free throw three baskets from the back line? What? You mean the "3 point line"? And you don't shoot free throws from the "back line". Damn man, stick to faeries and elves. I would dunk on your fat ass and scream "AND 1" so loud in your face it would melt your glasses to your flesh. It would be...
  8. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

I will box on these conditions: 1. Agree to an interview on my upcoming YouTube channel. 10 minute interview where all my questions are answered. 2. Add achievements to the Steam version of the game. Minimum of 40 achievements. 3. Donate 1500$ to the Hibnert Foundation, my non-profit...
  9. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

You’re not doing this to me King Crispy. Not here. Not now.
  10. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

Only if he also agrees to race me in a 40 yard sprint. Follow that in a 1v1 game of hoops afterwards. Fight after that. Best of 3 wins. I have a feeling he has the agility and athleticism of your typical computer programmer.
  11. Baxander

My Grimoire 2 DEMANDS

I want Grimoire 2 and I want it worked on NOW. My new upcoming YouTube channel will cover this extensively. This will continue until Grimoire 2 is released, and an NPC is named after my dead friend Tim, who died waiting to play Grimoire. If it would have been released on the promised release...
  12. Baxander

The List of Incline - 2023 Edition

Grimoire 2. According to Cleve it is in development. It has consumed me. I wait.
  13. Baxander

Might and Magic Last good Might and Magic title?

No one voted for Might and Magic II until me? Punk ass kids. Cleve was right about all of you all along.
  14. Baxander

Grimoire Thread

Drugs kill. My friend is dead because of drugs. The only fucking DRUG you need is Grimoire. Play the shit out of it and feel that same euphoria that needle gave you, brother. Cleve is the dealer, and the Briarpatch Woods is the juice.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom