Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Beggar

1. Beggar

Screenshot thread

2. Beggar

Screenshot thread

BOW ONCE AGAIN TO ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER MADE
  3. Beggar

Screenshot thread

4. Beggar

What game are you wasting time on?

Replayed Thief Gold first time in 15 years probably. Had a blast, was absorbed in it for weeks. Insanely inspirational for lots of my favorite games, haven't noticed some of it before. Atmosphere and horror is through the roof. Stands as gold standart, still a top shelf game.
  5. Beggar

KickStarter Pathologic 2 (AKA Pathologic remake)

For fucks sake, it's actually happening. Literally the prophet is coming to life. The most important game of 2020's is being developed
  6. Beggar

Screenshot thread

too hard, haven't solved a single puzzle
  7. Beggar

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Not enough money to write dialogues. Buy 10 copies of this game
  8. Beggar

I wrote TURNING TO SCI FI!!! Meaning this game here
  9. Beggar

I wonder if this turning to sci fi setting is for gaining more audience, since soys love sci fi. But in the end it pleased no one. Sequel to this setting would be the last nail to the coffin
  10. Beggar

You didn't buy enough copies
  11. Beggar

Colony Ship Bug Reports

Some spelling mistakes
  12. Beggar

Does anyone opened that LOCKPICK 10 in THE ARMORY? I managed to raise electronics to 9 but my STEAL, LOCKPICK, SNEAK characters couldn't raise its lockpick level to 10
  13. Beggar

Doesn't even count. You were you navigating your character with console commands through this game that had no building textures only invisible walls and no soundtrack. "I'VE BEAT IT", lol
  14. Beggar

How did you finished it? I was playing 12 hours a day for two days and just beat it. And you're saying I FINISHED IT like it's some old news

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom