Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Begriffenfeldt

1. FEAR 3 is shit

FEAR is such a shitty series, I wish Monolith would go back to NOLF. Actually no I don't. :(
  2. Saints Row 3 gameplay

One of my biggest gripes with SR2 was how dull the radio stations were. They need better songs and/or lulzy talk shows like in the GTA series (except GTA IV, the radio was shit there too).
  3. Duke Nukem Forever - Gold

This game is the definition of banalshitboring.
  4. Saints Row 3 gameplay

Oh god I was on my back when he shot those pedestrians out of a cannon. GOTY.
  5. Age of Decadence Stat Calculator

Now you wait.
  6. Skyrim Gameplay - Now including classic dumb AI

The inventory doesn't look half bad. It might be quite simple to navigate actually, as long as those 3D models don't slow down scrolling. But notice how they still only show six items at a time, fucking derp.
  7. Game News Mass Effect 3 Extended Walkthrough

Looks like Mass Effect 2.
  8. Interview Prosper - Bigger than Jesus

Fucking modders, man.
  9. New CDProjekt RED title announced

But will there be titty cards?
  10. Storytelling in Games: Part 1

multidimensionally exponentially. yeah right. Watch all them branches converge after two minutes of playing.
  11. The return of Mike Laid Low

Stop pissing on Laidlaw. He is a prefect blend of strong and sexy to my eyes.
  12. NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

:lol: oh god bioware. full fucking retard. This really is the best thread ever.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom