Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Benthran

1. Benthran

Community The RPG Codex's Top 101 PC RPGs (With User Reviews!)

They most likely voted it for shits and giggles.
  2. Benthran

Community The RPG Codex's Top 101 PC RPGs (With User Reviews!)

It's nice to see Kenshi in the list. One of the few games that does sandbox right.
  3. Benthran

COGMIND - Turn-Based Sci-Fi Roguelike - now available on Early Access

https://steamcommunity.com/games/722730/announcements/detail/1726475446430864427
  4. Benthran

Game News The Outer Worlds to launch on the Epic Games Store and Microsoft Store, only coming to Steam in 2020

How to get your positive reputation destroyed in one day 101. Seriously, what were they thinking?
  5. Benthran

Game News Paradox announce Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 with Brian Mitsoda onboard as narrative lead

I was a bit optimistic when they first announced it, but holy shit this will suck so bad.
  6. Benthran

Game News Paradox might be announcing a Vampire: The Masquerade RPG on March 21st, possibly by Hardsuit Labs

I just hope this won't turn out as one of those "yet another old franchise gets fucked in the ass" scenarios.
  7. Benthran

Interview The Outer Worlds Feature at Game Informer: Rapid-Fire Interview with Tim Cain and Leonard Boyarsky

Feargus always looks like he never slept for a week or something.
  8. Benthran

I'm a bit late but, thanks fren

I'm a bit late but, thanks fren
  9. Benthran

Game News Obsidian's new game is The Outer Worlds, a first-person sci-fi RPG set on a corporate space colony

I think the trailer was zany because it was for Game Awards. You can't expect something good from that shitshow.
  10. Benthran

KickStarter INSOMNIA: The Ark - dieselpunk sci-fi action-RPG set on a decaying space station

Unpatched version of the game can be finished but the patched version can't? :philosoraptor:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom