Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Black Cat

1. Black Cat

Anime We need a forum for the occult.

It is not the system that does allow you to wield power. What kind of fool does expect supernatural might to come from something with no purpose beyond communication? Tch, tch. Chaos Sorcery has but a single function, and that function it does perform admirably. Do surprise me: Which function...
  2. Black Cat

Can I exchange the bunker for a ruined tower deep in the swamps? :oops: With partially flooded dungeons and everythingie.
  3. Black Cat

Is it not a wondrous world that in which people is able to know all there is to know even about that about which they do know nothing at all?
  4. Black Cat

It was not creepy. It was instructive, and educative. I am starting to believe this place is far more badass inside my warped perception of reality than outside of it. :(
  5. Black Cat

Of course not. :hug: I am going on a magical witchy journey and once I do return I am moving to South Korea with my brother. He will have to deal with the service once we are set up so I will be pretty much on my own and kind of busy dealing with the cultural shock, learning to get around, and...
  6. Black Cat

I am leaving on monday for, I do not know... Half a year? A couple of years? Forever? :confused: I am however writing the reading list I did promise you for quite a while and uploading most important books to dropbox as a parting gift so do create it fast if you are going to so I do post it...
  7. Black Cat

I want to be a pretty princess - Let's Play the Royal Trap

Really? I do not remember that many. I think you are about halfway through by now, or will be soon enough.
  8. Black Cat

Crazy idea: starship blobber combat

You may find of use or interest to play a bit of Infinite Space as the combat is kind of what you do mention along some deeply customizable starships and some mechanics to add depth to the combat like trying to predict what the enemy is trying to do to counter it with the type of maneuver it is...
  9. Black Cat

Third Person Shooter. Third Person Shooter never changes.

RK47's music selection does make this worth watching. :hug: Though what I did read about the game is pretty much what Erebus did. Way too grimdark and stuffies. Not my style at all.
  10. Black Cat

In Progress Let's Play Reunion.

I am leaving again this weekend on my magical witchy journey. Well, technically I am leaving on Monday because Sunday my favorite TV Show's season does end. :oops: And I am moving to Seoul once I return so I will probably not resurrect this until I am done moving and do find a nice worst korean...
  11. Black Cat

I want to be a pretty princess - Let's Play the Royal Trap

Defend Callum. With HUGGIES.
  12. Black Cat

A smallish technical question.

I wanted to start a new stuffie in the playground but I'm having a little problem with it. Imagine you want to have part of a post divided into two different column thingies, right? Say, in the left column there's the original text and in the right column the translated text. Right? Alright...
  13. Black Cat

Any powergaming accomplishments?

I don't know whether or not this will qualify as powergaming but I just kind of cleared both Shin Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei II using nothing but Datenshi in the party, which was probably the most awesome playthrough ever. And the most badass. And the most fangirlable, with the entire...
  14. Black Cat

The "last adventures I played" thread

A sequel hook of the worst kind. As far as I know from being on several adventure focused forums Funcom's been telling they will continue the story, first with a new game and then with an episodic series, since Dreamfall came out, though I got lucky and did not play it until earlier this...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom