Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by BlaineMono

1. My Dream RPG Setting D&D&D... Has Anyone Done This Yet?

Came here expecting D&D&D to stand for Dongs, Dicks, and Dildos was disappointed
  2. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Jagged Alliance 3

It does? Oh all right, this thread can stay then
  3. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Jagged Alliance 3

Nice observation skills there, buddy
  4. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Jagged Alliance 3

Yes Home > Forums > RPG Discussion > News & Content Feedback Fair enough, News should be moved to another, more appropriate forum then.
  5. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Jagged Alliance 3

This topic is in RPG Discussion though.
  6. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Jagged Alliance 3

I can see fans of little soldiers pew pew games have their arguments ready and I wouldn't dream of trying to single anyone out, just saying - JA2 could technically be considered a CRPG because it had a protagonist merc and it is easier to agree with autistics rather than argue semantics with...
  7. Codex Review RPG Codex Review: Jagged Alliance 3

tactics games are not CRPGs, you are probably better off posting this at tacticscodex.com
  8. This game would really benefit from

autism
  9. Game News Sovereign Syndicate playtest available

a game, heavily uninspired by [a list of the usual darlings]
  10. .

it is actually very cool and not faggish in any way that this thread is still blobbing on
  11. .

quality not quantity my man
  12. .

hey bud, you seem mad
  13. .

Also, food for thought: in blobbers, players assume the role of "the party", an abstract entity that encompasses several technically independent sentient beings, working as one So, when two blobber characters are having sex, is it technically masturbation?
  14. .

Speaking of blobbers, is Grimoire actually worth getting into, unironically? This thread has put me in a mood for some nice blobber action, but Atlantico's mum wouldn't pick up

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom