Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by BobtheTree

1. BobtheTree

What's the most hardcore RPG you've completed

My Masters. I played the role of someone who knew what the fuck he was talking about.
  2. BobtheTree

Game News Archmage Rises, a mage simulator sandbox RPG, now on Steam Greenlight

I brought something to the attention of the Codex. *beams with pride* :yeah:
  3. BobtheTree

KickStarter Krai Mira: post apocalyptic turn-based RPG

So roleplaying as an asshole confirmed.
  4. BobtheTree

Fallout Fallout series retrospective

Maybe one day we'll get another isometric Fallout game...
  5. BobtheTree

The Real Texas, an ultra-weird action-RPG inspired by Ultima and Zelda

Nice. I still haven't played this game even though I've owned it forever on GOG.
  6. BobtheTree

Allow us to rate a post with multiple emojis

Already been voted a racist twice. Fun times.
  7. BobtheTree

I could never get into Fallout Tactics. Felt too combat heavy for me.
  8. BobtheTree

Archmage Rises - the play-how-you-want mage simulator - now available on Early Access

Steam Greenlight: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=717345305 https://www.archmagerises.com
  9. BobtheTree

Games that aged badly.

System Shock 2 *runs*
  10. BobtheTree

Enter the Matrix / Path of Neo

I quite liked both of them. They're a bit janky, but there are some great moments in both. Path of Neo is much better IMHO. Some really creative level designs. Also, making you chose the difficulty by playing a level and then seeing where you died is something I wish other games would do.
  11. BobtheTree

Anime Walking around in real life - The Pokemon Go thread

Not supported on my phone. Pokemon wasn't a part of my childhood so it loses on accessibility and nostalgia for me. 28 is too old for pedobear.
  12. BobtheTree

What game are you wasting time on?

Picked up Until Dawn the other day and it's a delight. Love how it plays with horror tropes. I saw part of it coming, but they added so much more to the game than I expected and I have to say the foreshadowing in the game is so brilliant that I'm kinda shocked I didn't see it coming. Easily...
  13. BobtheTree

Because what the world really needs right now is yet another Fallout retrospective.
  14. BobtheTree

KickStarter Prey for the Gods, Shadow of the Colossus-inspired game by No Matter Studios

This looks quite good. Probably won't back it, though, especially since getting the title is steeper than most kickstarters.
  15. BobtheTree

World building is king

The obvious answer is yes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom