Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bony

1. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Seems the mechanics have been changed a little to be more FPS and less HURR DURR RPG, because you don't unlock skills(you get some predefined ones as you level up) and there is no crafting, you have all weapon slots unlocked etc. Which is good imo because I hated the crafting in FC3 to get more...
  2. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Pls move this to the rpg subforum, Blood Dragon is an old-school RPG, proof:
  3. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Here you go guise http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyuuht_fra-cry-3-blood-dragon-gameplay-trailer-1_videogames?search_algo=2#.UWPbckrmWHs While the setting, music is nice I don't know if it is enough for the same gameplay.
  4. CKII is released.

RK47 Do you play with mods or dlcs ?
  5. Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity [BETA RELEASED, GO TO THE NEW THREAD]

:2/5: for getting attention.
  6. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Guise what if this is just a prolonged aprils fools? :rolleyes: Also from the main site: :rolleyes: Also here is where it gets weird.... what if Blood Dragoon is being developed by Cleve himself? Thank God they did not end with YOU WILL BELIEVE A BABY CAN FLY
  7. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Because it's 'dem 80's ' ? The music is a complete rip-off of the terminator theme :lol:
  8. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

You know it's still FC3, right?
  9. Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Morgoth has Pre-ordered

Ubisoft is French, Far cry 3 internal team is also french, no wonder they have such awesome back to electro 80's soundtrack. Also Far Cry 3 was mediocore at best, I skipped all the world exploration stuff because it was tedious and boring, i was just doing the main missions. Hope this...
  10. Alpha Protocol sucks massive Multi-Headed Dick

So is AP worth a playthrough if I'm a MCA groupie ?
  11. The Last of Us

New trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gmn52szE9k Interactive zombie B-movie with a bodyguard simulation of Ellen Page?
  12. Divinity: Original Sin Pre-Release Thread

Because good games don't sell, only dreams do. Look at W2/Torment/PE, no gameplay has been shown, only idea and everyone dreams up their own dream game in their mind based on nostalgia of the old and OMGITZGUNNABEBESTRPGEVER I HAVE TO PLEDGE LOADS OF MUNNIEZ. For all we know so far...
  13. CKII is released.

because it had to be done........ dovahkin, dovahkin.........

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom