Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Branm

1. From Software Plot-and-setting-spoiler-free Dark Souls 3 discussion

I don't think you know what unplayable is....besides.....reusing assets only makes sense...I'm curious which type of industry are you employed in?
  2. Atlus SMT: Persona games?

I dunno they always seemed sort of like dating sims...The next one coming 5 also looks like nothing special tbh...
  3. Hideo Kojima leaves Konami - Update: Founds his own studio, new game funded by Sony

Got the inside info now:) Family friend in London that still works at Konami went to dinner with Kojima a week or so back. Supposedly he was touring studios in London. Also scored the following (shirt and signed Day 1 edition of Metal Gear)
  4. Vault Dweller: Age of Decadence needs to sell 45,000 copies to be successful

Lots of those leeching off social welfare or disability here in Ontario :(
  5. Best JRPGs

Any good ones out for the PS4 yet?
  6. Squeenix Best Final Fantasy

Cant even remember. I have fond memory of the Final Fantasy on gameboy? Must of been 1 , 2 or 3 cant recall. Dont remember VI but VII was okayish.
  7. [deleted]

Saw a stream.....saw the combat....what a joke....havent played jrpg's in ages but if this is what they evolved too....geez....pathetic game. And to open boxes or chests....you tap ....a ...great game design lol
  8. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

hard coded stuff? wut? They haven't coded shit yet....prototyped...perhaps...
  9. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

Yeah not sure if they even have anyone that has experience writing netcode....I still think they will make the 2.8m for multiplayer though
  10. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

I just started a bit ago like a week Somehow missed this game even being released lol, but I enjoy it. Its not really P2W... New players get a lot of nice bonuses and after 25 matches in trial mechs you should be able to afford one top of the line mech that you can then equip etc. I suppose they...
  11. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

Hm maybe I'm overestimating the last 48 hour push. I can just see a lot of Battletech fans digging deep in order to reach it. Will be interesting to see.
  12. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

1.2 million with paypal now. Guessing multiplayer is a lock
  13. KickStarter BattleTech Pre-Release Thread

Damn nice progress I could see 3m at this point. they are also at least getting advertisement from MWO as well....Certainly must be helping a ton

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom