Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by BreadGrill

1. BreadGrill

Possible to run the Silent Storm Editor on Windows 10?

It worked on Windows 7 at least but it was one of the worst modding experiences I've ever had. I recall having to use some alternative SQL software to get it working, but I can't remember which. Hammer & Sickle also used a newer version of the engine with more modding capabilities, but I never...
  2. BreadGrill

Please stop showing me your hot dogs.

Please stop showing me your hot dogs.
  3. BreadGrill

Incline Game Dev educational materials

Just borrow them from the [Burger name for the Sega Megadrive] Library.
  4. BreadGrill

Incline Game Dev educational materials

Books: Required reading for game programmers: http://gameprogrammingpatterns.com/ Learn C#: https://starboundsoftware.com/books/c-sharp/ Game design: https://www.amazon.com/Art-Game-Design-Book-Lenses/dp/0123694965 Juicing...
  5. BreadGrill

Which programming language did you choose and why?

You can now use the Monogame pipeline tool together with FNA or just load files directly for sound and graphics, instead of using the old XNA content pipeline.
  6. BreadGrill

Which programming language did you choose and why?

If you want to create 2D games and use C# for everything, I'd recommend FNA/Monogame (open source XNA reimplementations) over Godot. Those were actually designed with C# in mind instead of just duct taping C# support onto an existing engine and its own Python derived scripting language. If you...
  7. BreadGrill

Have the best CRPGs already been made?

It's impossible to make the best anything because everything is infinite. Enjoy infinite shit though because you live on this gay ass earth. :shitandpiss:
  8. BreadGrill

The Codex of Roguelikes

Less autism and wacky tobacky, focus on cities and more developed npc/faction systems.
  9. BreadGrill

Devil May Cry 5

Not a single mention of DLC, something seems fishy here.
  10. BreadGrill

Incline The Valkyria Chronicles Thread

The VC4 announcement got me motivated on working on the VC3 English Patch Fix and I managed to get all the technical stuff that stopped my progress before out of the way. Hopefully I can finish this up before VC4 gets released, but we'll see.
  11. BreadGrill

I hope the dog medic is actually playable and not just a cutscene mascot animal like that winged bacon. The ragnaid canister and bag kit bodes well though.
  12. BreadGrill

It's just a timed console exclusive most likely, to milk impatient people. I remember wanting a sequel set in the Federation vs Empire front years ago and suddenly here we go, even after Revolution sold poorly. Also DOGGY MEDICS :shittydog:
  13. BreadGrill

Squeenix Front Mission series worth playing?

This fix is standalone and doesn't require you to use the original patch and romhacking.net only allows patch fixes if they patch an already patched ROM. I can't be bothered to modify the patching process but if anyone else wants to do it and upload it there it's fine by me.
  14. BreadGrill

Squeenix Front Mission series worth playing?

I've been fixing some bugs in the partial FM2 English Patch and also translated the opening. You can get it here: https://mega.nz/#!dG4WQYoK!Najfzknf70E2tykMOv3A_6X92oHF2nmk92BkEDbC8ZM Like the original patch team I can't get around the text scrambling compression for the intermissions etc, but...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom