Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Broseph

1. Broseph

[MEDIA]

2. Broseph

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

Judging from the reviews it seems like Craig wasn’t lying, he really did want to make the game as bad as it could possibly be. :lol:
  3. Broseph

WHERE MY NIGGAS AT?

WHERE MY NIGGAS AT?
  4. Broseph

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

I played 7 with the English dub and it really wasn’t all that bad. YongYea is so fucking awful as Kiryu that I won’t be doing the same with Infinite Wealth.
  5. Broseph

Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

I found 3 boss towers within an hour or two of flying around on Nitewing exploring the map. There’s a major difficulty spike from Zoe and Grizzbolt to the rest of them. I beat Lily and Lyleen at level 30 and the others are for around level 40+
  6. Broseph

Anime Palworld - basically pro slavery Pokemon game - now available on Early Access

What’s funny is even as an early access title Palworld is still vastly superior to any Pokémon game released in over a decade, and far less bug-ridden than Scarlet and Violet. As someone who never got into Ark or other survival games much it’s a pleasant surprise how good the gameplay loop is...
  7. Broseph

[MEDIA]

8. Broseph

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

None of them are on Ormacord anymore and Hando doesn't give a fuck about you
  9. Broseph

I will donate $15 to the site if you stop redirecting me

He has money problems because of his overwhelming need to consoom product.
  10. Broseph

Game News Broken Roads releasing on November 14th

A couple months ago everyone in Orma's discord was talking about how the game looked like woke trash and the dev got very butthurt. It was fun to watch.
  11. Broseph

Do you consider yourself to be addicted to video games?

On a typical day I might spend 8 hours at work and 2 hours playing a video game. I work at an auto parts store as both a salesperson and a delivery driver. It pays ok and the benefits are good. Two years ago being unemployed I finished every main game in the Yakuza series, playing 8 hours a day...
  12. Broseph

RPGCODEX GOTY Prediction: BG3 vs Starfield

Bethesda-slop is unironically better than Larian tranny-faggot-bestiality slop.
  13. Broseph

Why was SDG banned?

Why would I file a copyright claim against a video where he said positive things about my remixes? Makes no sense. It seems to me that he regretted saying positive things about me and made the second video as a way to save face.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom