Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Busses

1. Encountering a problem

You're right there, first played it 2 years ago, roughly this time 2 years ago. I've made more posts in the last few weeks than I have done since last I played the game :)
  2. Encountering a problem

A quick update, the computer wasn't fixed, it is now, the game works fine, no crashing at all, I hope to buy the game soon :) Thanks for all the advice. EDIT: It was the powersupply that caused the problem.
  3. Encountering a problem

Sorry for the double post. I have decided to give up on the computer and I'm gonna start saving for a new one. So in a few months I should be ok to play and buy the game :) EDIT: A friend has managed to fix the computer, I will test the game out when I get it back tonight.
  4. Encountering a problem

Heatsink Hi again, I think I found the problem with the booting. The heatsink bracket was partly broken, and so wouldn't stay in the correct place, would this stop the computer from booting up? In any case :lol: I should find a replacement for it. Thanks for more advice and for the previous...
  5. Encountering a problem

thanks Thanks for the advice, I am writing this from school, as I managed to break the computer sorta, I was cleaning out the dust (it was still working at this point) then when I closed it up and reconnected it all again, it just wouldn't boot up, the power light flashed for a split second...
  6. Encountering a problem

Hi, I last posted here about 2 years ago, I wanted to buy the game then and I still do now, only now I have the money to do so. But, I have been getting a strange problem, when I load up the game I only get about 10 mins of gameplay before my computer shuts its self down, this has happened...
  7. Warriors

Thanks ill give that a go, and the fame idea sounds great it would be cool if they followed you when you travelled so you had extra strength against robbers. Still great game :D
  8. Warriors

Is there a way to get your own warriors, without giving your slaves armour and weapons? Thanks for any help.
  9. Stupid, semi-spoilery questions

hi i was that last guest, and btw what ring?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom