Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Canus

1. Canus

KickStarter ATOM RPG - Wasteland Soviet style! - now with Dead City update

I am not a practising barrister, but I did spend a substantial amount of time studying law from a media management perspective, so I do have some basic knowledge of this area. What they're referring to is the right of publicity, more commonly called likeness rights, which essentially means your...
  2. Canus

It seems to allow you to avoid armour by simply shooting to avoid it, but I haven't come across enough armoured guys to confirm that.
  3. Canus

Oh should anyone be on the lookout for a rifle that is more than single shot very early on, 1 of the three worms boys has a hunting rifle. He never shot at me, I think the ammo he sells you may actually be the ammo he is meant to use. I recommend you take out the guy with the grenade first, as...
  4. Canus

Interestingly I had a different code, it may be randomly generated. It also seems worth it to closely explore the random encounters. Found a mine entrance, which led to an entirely secondary area with some items in it, in a random encounter with just some stock wastelander.
  5. Canus

KickStarter Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Correct, and that is a very, very good region upgrade.
  6. Canus

I am greatly amused by 'No you' option.
  7. Canus

You can pump her DR through her rage feats, and she is a prime candidate for belt of physical perfection, actually being able to make use of all the stat gains, but she's never going to have the AC of Valerie, who is also immensely strong.
  8. Canus

...what? The women can crit for 200+ damage at the end of the game and has insane accuracy. Just get her some DR and let the tank get in first.
  9. Canus

I believe the quest timer doesn't stop until she is talked to back in the capital after the quest.
  10. Canus

Oh also, should anyone be intereted, the bonus for having going with the Church of Asmodeus earlier in the game, which you get at either Divine 9 or 10, is +1 to all kingdom rolls for every 20 stability you have over 200, to a maximum of +10. Which is obviously incredibly powerful. It is also...
  11. Canus

Just got one of those 'send your scouts to find treasure in your kingdom' event that gave me 32 +4 Breastplates, or 132,000 gold as they swiftly became.
  12. Canus

It has no impact, bar a note in your journal that you killed him, Nok-Nok continues as usual.
  13. Canus

Other than the special area transition you just jump between two similiar, but not identical areas, when you walk through the fog without the lantern equiped. Explore both, then go to the NW, unequip the lantern and go through the fog to find the flower.
  14. Canus

So is there a good way to raise Espionage? I've got everything else at at least 200, with most over 300 and economy at nearly 500, but that one is just lagging. It's also the only stat in which the rank up hasn't bugged out.
  15. Canus

Is this not the issue that POE1 had?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom