Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Carceri

1. Carceri

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Alright, so I have finished the endgame quests, and I'm at the stage where there's not much left to do but go to NG+. Right now, I don't see any reason to do so; it feels redundant. I have uncovered and explored the entire map, at least, as far as I can tell. Maybe I missed a hole or two, but...
  2. Carceri

Seeing how weak his magic is there was no other option left other than honorable sudoku.
  3. Carceri

If you play on Steam and want RC, I can easily generate 1 mil, or close to it. Doesn't take long either. Just let me know.
  4. Carceri

Furry ass better than flabby ass, huh? Anyway, NPCs are trash, that's why the pawn is always the best waifu. Hmm, except maybe:
  5. Carceri

Aside from the high-fives after combat, if you make small talk from time to time with the pawn, taking her to the healing spring and pay for a bath, and also if you take her to the hairstyle shop and pay money for a customization(don't need to change anyhting drastically, can mess with the hair...
  6. Carceri

To add to the list: Increase the retarded item stack limit No idea why they set the stack limit so low. In the original game it was 999.
  7. Carceri

You have access to levitate as a sorcerer, mystic knight and magic archer, as long as you equip a staff on the last two.
  8. Carceri

I did not get around to playing the sorcerer vocation yet. Some things that I instinctively don't like: only 4 spell slots, dark and holy magic seems to no longer be a thing and the fact that sorecerer cannot enchant weapons with elemental buffs anymore. On the other hand the skill that...
  9. Carceri

Not only commands, but what generally the arisen was targeting first. If you encountered, let's say a cyclops with goblins around, if you target the goblins first, that's mitigator inclination behavior, while doing the cyclops first it's scather inclination. The pawn will transition over time...
  10. Carceri

For me it was the opposite experience. I found the various caves to be worth exploring, most of them contain quite a bit of equipment pieces and weapons, from which some were elemental enchanted and not buyable from vendors. I wouldn't call any of these generic loot. The enemies were as varied...
  11. Carceri

I see you reached the fifth stage. Good for you.
  12. Carceri

I do believe there's some hidden pawn knowledge to be obtained. I have noticed my own pawn saying something like "I understand now" when fighting monsters I haven't encountered before, like chimeras and drakes. They just don't seem to offer any advice to the player anymore.
  13. Carceri

I spent my time in a different part of the town
  14. Carceri

Screenshot thread

Moar Dogma

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom