Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by cherry blossom

1. cherry blossom

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

There is no such thing as "2nd Edition Revised". There is the 2nd Edition, and there is the "Revised Edition", which is the third edition.
  2. cherry blossom

OpenMW: Porting Morrowind to an open source engine

Didn't know this. Amazingly stupid.
  3. cherry blossom

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 resurfaces, more to be revealed in September

I had thought Paradox was the publisher in all those games. I admit I wasn't paying attention.
  4. cherry blossom

Wadjet Eye Primordia - A Point and Click Adventure - Now Available

Uh-oh LOL. It will be terrible. Also calling it now that the main character(s) will discover living humans at some point. These kinds of projects rarely have the willpower to refrain from such cheap reveals.
  5. cherry blossom

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 resurfaces, more to be revealed in September

Do you know that for a fact? I liked Night Road quite a bit, by the way. I have forgotten about Swan Song, which looked like it was ok but I have yet to finish it.
  6. cherry blossom

It's amazing how inapt they are about the IP. They keep releasing poor quality games that don't even pay for itself. There is now a VR VTM game coming named Justice and looks as bad and uninteresting as it could be. Handing BL2 over to The Chinese Room was possibly an effort to at least help...
  7. cherry blossom

I wonder how much the base design changed. From before the change of hands, the game looked like it was going to be kiddie console bs with overpowered flashy abilities, so I hope that all changed. A Thin-Blood nobody (14th generation and up) with powers equivalent of ●●●●● Disciplines? And I'm...
  8. cherry blossom

Underrail: Infusion pre-release megathread

New inventory looks like crap, like eurotrash shovelware level crap. And not a fan of the tetris interface either, it's disgusting, unaesthetic. The original inventory is just damn fine.
  9. cherry blossom

Game News Call of Saregnar gameplay video

Rhuantavan Didn't you start with a lower resolution, what happened to that? It looked better then.
  10. cherry blossom

This game would really benefit from

I think Styg is caught up in a vicious circle of "improving" the game. It came out 8 years ago and he is still not one step closer to making an actual sequel, fiddling with expanding the original game. It won't even be the same game once Infusion is released. So, that's just making me sort of...
  11. cherry blossom

Gothic Gothic remake from THQ Nordic

I'm referencing the Tomb Raider (the originals) style climbing that worked on every edge next to a right angled flat surface.
  12. cherry blossom

Huh, weird.

Huh, weird.
  13. cherry blossom

Gothic Gothic remake from THQ Nordic

Does the Gothic remake have free climbing like the original? If not, screw it. Either way, I can't see them making combat similar to the original. It will most likely be a button masher, ie. boring.
  14. cherry blossom

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

That bulge and the tiny shoes, stupid :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom