Official Codex Discord Server

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Child of Malkav's Recent Activity

1. Child of Malkav rated BlackGoat's post Agree in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

It like... costs 1 dollar on Game Pass. It's a no brainer if you want to sate your curiosity and more comprehensively mock what Obsidian...

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:27 PM
  2. Child of Malkav rated Atchodas's post retadred in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

probably same cucks who think FNV was actually a good game

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  3. Child of Malkav rated JDR13's post Funny in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Are you Fluent's little brother or something? Damn, these kids are fucking sensitive nowadays.

Nov 15, 2019 at 5:22 PM
  4. Child of Malkav brofisted Duraframe300's post in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Ah yeah, I forgot :slamdunk::slamdunk::slamdunk: Edit: Doubly important because Outer Worlds won against NBA 2k20. The same series New...

Nov 15, 2019 at 4:55 PM
  5. Child of Malkav rated Orma's post Yes in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

in fact its so good, it even makes you think its less evil to work for blatant criminals than to work for capitalists Not to mention...

Nov 15, 2019 at 4:46 PM
  6. Child of Malkav rated Orma's post Agree in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

Sublight questline is one of the more thought-out and well-written ones

Nov 15, 2019 at 4:46 PM
  7. Child of Malkav brofisted DalekFlay's post in the thread The Outer Worlds - Obsidian's new first-person sci-fi RPG from Tim Cain & Leonard Boyarsky.

I never went past the bar segment, but that Parvatti questline is realllllly fucking stupid. I get that asexual people exist and like to...

Nov 15, 2019 at 4:41 PM
  8. Child of Malkav rated Deadman's post Yes in the thread Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - action adventure from Respawn Entertainment.

I am afraid I will have to get this game for free instead.

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:47 PM
  9. Child of Malkav rated JDR13's post Funny in the thread Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - action adventure from Respawn Entertainment.

Is his name Fluent?

Nov 15, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  10. Child of Malkav rated Tim the Bore's post Balanced in the thread Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian.

So, besides the fact that this is not an RPG, do you guys have any actual complaints? Really, what is so wrong with this game? Serious...

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:51 PM
  11. Child of Malkav rated Jimmious's post Agree in the thread Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian.

I know I'm gonna get attacked for this, but I don't see the problem in them making other games too so that they can be financially...

Nov 15, 2019 at 1:09 PM
  12. Child of Malkav rated Flou's post Agree in the thread Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian.

Well, that's the thing. Both Bleeding Edge and Grounded were started before Microsoft bought the companies. It would have been the...

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:57 AM
  13. Child of Malkav rated Flou's post Agree in the thread Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian.

Why though? Why not have all the games the company makes under the same forum? Why complicate things? Is this thread giving a severe...

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:50 AM
  14. Child of Malkav rated TheHeroOfTime's post Creative in the thread Death Stranding - Hideo Kojima's next game.

If there is anything I have learned in my travels across the internet, it is that many things may change the nature of a videogame....

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:08 AM
  15. Child of Malkav rated BLOBERT's post Funny in the thread Death Stranding - Hideo Kojima's next game.

BROS LOLOLLOL GAMES AS ART DONT BE RETARDS LIKE GAME JOURNOS SUPER MARIO BROS IS ART AND ZELDA IS ART AND STREET FIGHTER 2 IS ART THE...

Nov 15, 2019 at 9:07 AM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)