Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Child of Malkav

1. Child of Malkav

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

Shiet...we wuz bohemian kangz.
  2. Child of Malkav

Incline Okay let's be real here... Which games can never be RPGs?

Well I'm probably wrong as fuck but from what I've been able to understand from many sources is that for a game to be considered an RPG (purely and exclusively regarding gameplay and mechanics) it kinda has to have these essential components: 1. Character skill is number one. Character skill >...
  3. Child of Malkav

Elder Scrolls The Elder Scrolls VI - officially announced but you'll have to wait

NecroLord He said yes. Absolutely! In line with modern gaming trends and the evolving landscape of storytelling, Fallout 5: New Horizons would strive to feature a diverse and inclusive cast of characters. This would include characters of various races, genders, sexual orientations, and...
  4. Child of Malkav

Elder Scrolls The Elder Scrolls VI - officially announced but you'll have to wait

Let's see: ChatGPT 3.5 User Write the story for fallout 5. ChatGPT Creating a detailed story for Fallout 5 would be a large endeavor, but I can sketch out a basic premise: Title: Fallout 5: New Horizons Setting: The game takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, decades after the events of...
  5. Child of Malkav

Commandos-Like Commandos: Origins from Kalypso coming in 2024

There'll be others able to make such games, maybe not as polished though. The genre survived before and without Mimimi and will continue to stay alive even after Mimimi. It's sad but not the end of the world.
  6. Child of Malkav

From Software Elden Ring - From Software's new game with writing by GRRM

ER world only looks good. That's it. And it has some verticality to it as well as the incredible underground areas. Which look good. And that's it.
  7. Child of Malkav

So precisely nothing. Got it. Thanks.
  8. Child of Malkav

How is it better? What does it do differently from other ones? Mechanically or otherwise?
  9. Child of Malkav

That means jail and I'm not going to prison for some damn game.
  10. Child of Malkav

Bully them everywhere you can. Shame them, be as toxic as possible so that no one wants to be part of that fan base. Other than that I don't know. I'm not really sure this works 100%.
  11. Child of Malkav

Obviously. Where do you the difference of about 15 million or so copies came from? Up until then DkS3 I think sold about 5 million+. ER sold 20m+. It's bad. For every 1 high quality fan there's 10 or more sub sealevel IQ mouth breathers. It's just science at this point. Wanna know why it's bad...
  12. Child of Malkav

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 - VTMB sequel from The Chinese Room - coming Fall 2024

Not even rule34 will bother with it. Can you imagine? Rule34 will start having exceptions to the rule.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom