Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Chippy

1. KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

Well, having Tristan, Lady Dindraine, Sir Damas is a pretty powerful party as they all have the Alchemist skill tree. Damas is a beast and goes into stealth with every kill. Dindraine has poison bomb as does every Marksman I think. Extremely effective against the sealie. But I am experimenting...
  2. Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

I don't know if 'The Grey Clan' was ever finished, but I did play it and the content wasn't that heavy. It just included a quest and battle or two that didn't really justify the potential clash and total destruction of your game 90% from completion. Which is something Ludwig von Eisenthal might...
  3. KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

Normie. I never tackle a Neocore game on hard until I've played it to completion at least once. Damas is also a borderline illegal character - he has just about every poison ability in the game, and then has Master of Poison on top. The core ability alone provides -1AP to all poison skills...
  4. Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

Hazy memory (citation needed) but I think DSOTSC was retarded. A peak example of modder narcissism. I remember them having enemies that couldn't be interrupted while spell casting (you could enable this when creating spells with modding tools) and stuff like that. Edit: Having said that, I'm...
  5. Baldur's Gate Larian is moving away from D&D, no BG3 DLC or BG4

And I was really looking forward to where the game industry could progress culturally from bestiality...
  6. Baldur's Gate The Baldur's Gate Series Thread

You know I've just realised my life has been so busy these past 10 years that I haven't played BG2 in all that time. I think. 5 years at least. We hit the 25 year anniversary and what did we get? A game of stinking bear ass and evil in the form of BG3. Welp, I suppose Luke Skull's mods for NWN...
  7. KickStarter King Arthur: Knight's Tale - dark fantasy turn-based tactical RPG from NeocoreGames - Legion IX standalone expansion coming May 9th

I dunno. I mean I just basically cleared the a whole map with Tristan and Damas using poison trap, poisoned throwing dagger and Damas's insanely powerful archery posion skills to get the pison challenge and I barely swung a sword with the other characters.
  8. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread

All of these attempts at writing in modern games reminds me of those scenes in Battlestar Galactica where the 12 cylon were trying to be human. Except they're retarded.
  9. NWN Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Beamdog's final enhancement - now with new premium modules

So I take it from reading the last page that with the current patches, NWN still falls into the category of Beamdog Enhanced?. Read: Monkeys still throwing their shit at the wall.
  10. What do You Pay for New Games?

I put the conversion rate in there in dollars - about $115 -$125 for each game. I think X4 was the cheaper one.
  11. What do You Pay for New Games?

I was looking at GOG's prices for Mechwarrior 5 and it's £98.49. Standard game + expansions. X4 is £75.33 with DLC, with another expansion on the way probably bringing it up to at least £90. So about $115 -$125 rounded up for each game. I dunno if I've become an Jew in principle, but I just...
  12. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread

Sounds like Tim Curry doing a musical. Like the devil character he voiced in Legend suddenly spouting into song.
  13. What drove BG3's success, game mechanics or emotional engagement?

I told a similiar joke once on the Beamdog forums when they posted a trans with a gigantic cock "So dual wielding would give x3 APR right? I've found a counter to Drizzt's double thrust low". I don't think anyone got it.
  14. Batman: Arkham Knight

I didn't type that. What is this Jewish trickery?.
  15. Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 hate thread

Are they fuckable though? That is the question. It's even a step down from Skyrim. Show me the tits and ass. Edit: just not the bear ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom