Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ChumBucket

1. ChumBucket

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Shadow puppets sound fun A.
  2. ChumBucket

Well I was willing to hope on the E train, but with that piece of information, I will stick with my A Vote.
  3. ChumBucket

Blocking our access to the nectar of the gods? No lady would do that, and thus she is not worthy of chivalric treatment. A. :rpgcodex:
  4. ChumBucket

Or better yet come out of a blackout behind the yoke of a biplane. :martini:
  5. ChumBucket

E, why find the Yuhe Finger when we can start with it? :M
  6. ChumBucket

I am hopping on the A train to whatever station it takes us.
  7. ChumBucket

I was expecting Liz would be going with the Cannibal Duke regardless of our choice.... but I saw the vote out come well before I could add my thoughts to the mix. I feel the B would be most consistent with Wrinkly's character so far.
  8. ChumBucket

Maybe there was a reason for me always wanting to let doggy out to play.... :M
  9. ChumBucket

It wouldn't be the codex if there wasn't a reference to loli vore. /s :shitandpiss:
  10. ChumBucket

A child of light who has a surrogate mommy and daddy who are children of the night? Hmmmm. :troll:
  11. ChumBucket

You heard it guys, no witnesses. :timetoburn:
  12. ChumBucket

Somehow a primordial beast giving us a straightforward upgrade seems appropriate. We passed up that possibility when instead of joining the hunters or enrolling in the academy we decided to simp for Liz. Paladin's tend to focus on empowering themselves in an honest and forthright manner so they...
  13. ChumBucket

B1>2 the urge to go evil is just too great. :shittydog: (yes I know 1 will never win).
  14. ChumBucket

Things like that never happen in treave stories.... :shredder:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom