Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Churrasco

1. Churrasco

Vapourware Scam Citizen - Only people with too much money can become StarCitizens! WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

What's the progress on this, I've seen a few screenshots/videos of people walking around in a space station or something...can you fly around?, visit other planets, space stations, capital ships?, any dialogue, or story?, can you look at your $50k pre ordered ships?
  2. Churrasco

3DS & Wii U eShop closing down on March 27 2023

There's few hours left to add your 3ds/wiiu spotpass dumps for the archival project. https://spotpassarchive.github.io/
  3. Churrasco

What was your first video game? (Or the first ones per major generation)

I started playing on a friend's snes, don't remember the first game but have happy memories of Power Rangers the movie, Tiny Toons wacky sports and Bomberman 2. Afterwards I got a pc and someone installed Doom 2 and Duke Nukem 3D on it, then I discovered emulation so I started playing a lot of...
  4. Churrasco

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

I always thought Star Citizen was a money laundering scheme, turns out is just ppl with more money than sense
  5. Churrasco

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: 2FA NOW MANDATORY - YOU DON'T NEED A PHONE NUMBER FFS

Since you need 2FA if you log from a new location, can you remove the 30 days renewal? or at least make it like once a year...
  6. Churrasco

World of Warcraft: Dragon Desperation

M+15 was not hard to get to, I just played like 2 hours on the days I logged in and on raid days I played for like 3 hours
  7. Churrasco

World of Warcraft: Dragon Desperation

underrot was not fun on M+15
  8. Churrasco

CD Projekt's Cyberpunk 2077 Update 2.0 + Phantom Liberty Expansion Thread

You are assuming CDPR has good enough devs to fill it with content?
  9. Churrasco

Incline AAA Publishers are bracing for 2022 downturn in revenue - a good year for gaming

I think this will just push them into the future of gaming, the gacha games, from the few games that I've tried a multi pull(usually 10 pulls) for the characters costs a least $50, combined with the low rates of the rare/meta characters/items is just a perfect money maker, I mean we all hated...
  10. Churrasco

Tex Murphy The Pandora Directive 25th Anniversary remaster

First episode of the Radio theater is up
  11. Churrasco

Crystal Dynamics gathering feedback on future of Legacy of Kain series

Even if they bring it back I would still feel sad. Michael Bell is 84 now, not sure he could still play Raziel, but I guess they could skip him given how Defiance ended. The one I would miss the most is Tony Jay, there can be no replacement of him as the Elder God. Simon Templeman can still play...
  12. Churrasco

Game News TBL May 2022 Releases Listed

hmm guess I didn't, on that I agree, everything should be earnable and only pay for actual expansions like it used to be back in the day.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom