Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by clockradiospeakers

1. ~

What are the best HoI3 mods?
  2. List of the must play games

To the OP: would you mind going into what you like about sCthangband? What differentiates it from other variants or, more broadly, roguelikes in general? Other than the setting, that is. There are no proper reviews and hardly any impressions for it on the internet, and I'm not well-versed enough...
  3. IGN: DS III is old school, might confuse modern gamers

Let's not get carried away. You know things are bad when a fucking Dungeon Siege game is seen as an 'incline'.
  4. Game News Avadon - Getting It Done

Looking forward to this. The last Geneforge and Avernum games were the best in their respective series -- he only seems to be improving at this point (after the misstep of Exile -> Avernum, anyways), if ever so slowly.
  5. Disjointed notes on Hexen, with no relevance or order

Everyone interested in Heretic needs to play Curse of D'sparil, an episode replacement (the only truly excellent Heretic wad) in the style of the larger Hell Revealed maps or Alien Vendetta. Great architecture, great challenge. It also won a Cacoward for 2010...
  6. Oh hey...an Ultima IV Remake....by...Who?!

This can only be terrible.
  7. Oldest RPG that is still fun to play?

Wouldn't it be more difficult to think of the most recent RPG that's still fun to play?
  8. Gary Grigsby’s War in the East is Out

Steep price but glad to see it's out.
  9. RPG of the Year 2010

I can't see Avernum getting too many more votes. I think what's there is pretty much all there is of RPG Vogel fans on the Codex.
  10. Revolution Under Siege Released

I've got cash to blow, what can I say
  11. Revolution Under Siege Released

Oh, hey, I figure one of you guys can point me in the right direction here: where can I buy Napoleon's Campaigns? I can't seem to find it D:
  12. RPG of the Year 2010

My vote would go to the incredible FRUA mod The Sect or NWN's Prophet - Ch. 2, but, lol, RPGCodex. Avernum 6 it is, then.
  13. Julian Gollop on X-COM

Imagine! A publisher rejecting a game because it wasn't yet complex enough.
  14. Revolution Under Siege Released

Oh man, your impressions here (and in other threads) are just killing me (in the best way). Can't wait 'til I get to play it- I love AACW and love even more the setting of RUS, so this should be perfect.
  15. Europe in Ruins

Wait, what? Could someone tell me what they mean by 'surreal'?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom