Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by cloudropis

1. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

LL mods are a second playthrough reward, everyone knows that
  2. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

I didn't find Magus portraits I liked either, picked one of the in-game ones hoping it wouldn't be used by any major char- "Meet your rival and friend, and central DLC character Maegar Varn" Well fuck you too then
  3. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Where the hell do you think my explanation of how the mod works comes from if not from using it myself? Again, as I said in my first post that everyone seems to have read with their eyes covered in dust and vaseline? With the out of battle sliders set to 100% speed, a 60 seconds buff lasts 60...
  4. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Well, it isn't, that's the point of me immediately clarifying that it's not some wack cheat mod used to bypass time management. Look at my original post. I think it's an unfortunate choice of name, something like "Faster Walk Speed" would be more appropriate. The mod itself is just three sliders...
  5. SureAI's new project: Enderal - The Shards of Order (Mostly about Enderal SE now)

Do you like the idea of Gothic 2 but with more functional combat and a derivative plot setup that, while I can't personally vouch for, literally everyone who has ever played it creamed themselves over the quality of its ending and themes?
  6. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Could someone please tell the 2000 IQ Tolstoy reading genius who put me in ignore and keeps editing his messages 24 hours later after they have been relevant that I stressed the Faster Travel mod is an A N I M A T I O N speedup expressly so it wouldn't be mistaken for a infinite kiting/time...
  7. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

He really has no excuses then I like the comics where batman punches the bad guy
  8. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Your failure to understand basic sentence structure, for instance. Oh I've seen you edited your first post directed to me, you sly fox, so that makes TWO posts you were unable to grasp the meaning of. Not that I'd expect an individual so deranged to blow such a gasket over a single post to be...
  9. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

lmao he literally didn't, cope harder. Looks like I had you all figured out in the first post
  10. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

No reason not to have them either outside of some weirdass anti-mod authorial intent stance, or conflating save management and ANIMATION speed with skill. No idea if you do, but if I had a nickel for every stupid fucking "going afk as your PCs slowly trudge from one end of the map to the next is...
  11. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Cleaner and No History are a must have unless you don't mind having a gigs worth of saves and have an SSD to overpower the game getting slower the more you progress. Fast Travel to not fall asleep during exploration (unlike what the name suggests, it's just an animation speed modifier), Bag of...
  12. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker Builds and Strats Thread

Crane Style doesn't require being naked right? Also I had Linzi run around with no armor as I never bothered to check if arcane spell failure applied to bards, and she got a failure once (I was probably webbed or something) Anyway yeah I wanted to stick with full bard levelling and I was indeed...
  13. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker Builds and Strats Thread

I've seend Desiderius mention that Linzi can be okay as a melee attacker, or at least better than trying to stuff her with archery feats. I'm fully levelling her as a Bard and she's deadweight when not casting or singing, can I just throw Weapon Finesse and Outflank on her and expect her to...
  14. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

New guy here, I started following ineffect's guides because I never played PF and am rusty in 3.5, then I realized he was some epic only the last 5 hours of endgame matters RPG guy (even name searched him in this thread and got confirmation) and switched to roahin's templates. I still feel like...
  15. Pathfinder Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Enhanced Plus Edition - now with turn-based combat

Is the new native turn based mode better than the mod?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom