Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Commissar Draco

1. Commissar Draco

Star Wars Was KOTOR even worth a play?

Why do you need new designs in settings where there is space magic and most of galaxy is controlled by Je... I mean is under peaceful and democratic stewardship of Republic and Senate? No competition and strife no progress Comrade.
  2. Commissar Draco

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

You acted as iconocuck heretic you get your just reward Comrade, of course devs being Cypriot liberasts so far from the light of Golden Throne did not gave you option to put the bolter round in her skull the moment she said '' I am strong idependent colored woman who need no sanction from...
  3. Commissar Draco

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

Finished the game, it of course got bugged at outro and showed only the fate of RT, Inquisitor, Chorda, Winterscale - he of course fallen to Gayos cause game gave me only heretic choice to purge him and Xeno scum XD, and the good Reverent. Nothing about companions, NOMOS also bugged before...
  4. Commissar Draco

W Polskich mediach warto oglądać kanał ''Myśl Polska''.

W Polskich mediach warto oglądać kanał ''Myśl Polska''.
  5. Commissar Draco

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

Some of helmeted people are male sex not gender mind you others are womyn no tranny shit there unless devs added something very recently. Admiral is official tittle and you are not part of fraction navy just legitimized pirate with lettre de marque, even with the nerexelin mod which allows you...
  6. Commissar Draco

"There is no place for the weak-willed or hesitant. Only by firm action and resolute faith will mankind survive. No sacrifice is too great. No treachery too small." — Liber Doctrina Ordo Hereticus, Chapter XXVIII, "Exterminatus" :bravo: Indeed when I tried to show a modicum of so called...
  7. Commissar Draco

You can be dogmatic and not be kill them all type I spared the young rebel cause unlike those decadent s... worshiping wardens he had cojones and took part in loyalist uprising against heretics and wounded some of them, there is option there to put him under arrest until later, the empire needs...
  8. Commissar Draco

Come and check yourself before the Tusk will close the border, or wait one more year you will...

Come and check yourself before the Tusk will close the border, or wait one more year you will know yourself Comrade.
  9. Commissar Draco

My Game :incline:-ed much since I loaded my save from Janus, killed the space westoids and did the same every time I encounter them. Still why my dogmatic RT with imperium lore 200+ and inquisitorial interrogator at my side decided to: Managed to batter thru chapter 4th with the help of...
  10. Commissar Draco

So I decided to take nigger elf with me this time to check it out... and... Well played Owlcat you really know your WH40K lore and know how to troll the westoid liberasts with their he is good boi he dindu nuffin wrong mentality. :hero: Also the game now is totally broken the main quests...
  11. Commissar Draco

Be happy that they did not put in game the ultra-smerf's wifu (her) black son Comrade, after all the Owlcat is now western company so they need to keep it cosher.
  12. Commissar Draco

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Game of year no doubt, realistic plot, looking good and runs fast even on computers made from washing machines chips and very stable, there was no pat on the head and, crashes and wtf moments I got playing Rouge Trader early Beta... sorry 1.062 version. And all of this on shoe string budget...
  13. Commissar Draco

Alive and well Comrade.

Alive and well Comrade.
  14. Commissar Draco

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr - WH40K action-RPG from NeocoreGames

Maybe she was originally from one of not militant sororitas? Playing campaign with her was fun enough but to be honest I just wanted to throw some zionbux on Devs and got all cosmetics, priority assignments and bridge additions I was interested in from just playing the game and doing one...
  15. Commissar Draco

Starsector - RT 2D indie space goodness

Hurry up I want to play this before nukes fall.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom